Fisher Impulse(and some thoughts on life)

cz70pro

Mar 18, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Fisher family.I just got my( new to me) Fisher Impulse. I am going to try it out tommorow. I have wanted one of these for a long time .I used a friends on a few 1715 wreck site dives,and liked it.I will be surf hunting,and may try some beach dives with it also. I normally use a CZ21,but I wanted a pulse machine as a backup.I also want to use it at some of my hard hit usual spots. I haven't found any gold yet this year(11gold rings last year),and was feeling a little "bumbed out" after 3 hours in the water today without any good finds.I was about to exit the water,and had to stop,look around and remember why we do this. It's not all about the finds.The water temp and clarity were amazing,the ocean was dead calm,I had manatees swimming right by me,I saw a few dolphins in the distance,my lower back pain totally goes away in the deeper water,and I saw many beautiful "hotties" on the beach and in the surf.I know my "slump" will end,and I am enjoying the hobby to the max! Good luck to all,and swing as much as you can. I will post back, after a few outings with the Impulse.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread