Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Fisherlab's could drive me crazy "" Update ""

Even though Fisher's phone people drive me nuts i still like there detectors... They did get my information to me by pony express but i did get it. I have to say i have used Garretts since about 1984 and Minelabs since 1992 still have a Garrett and a Minelab . Have owned Whites & Tesoro . But what i see in Fishers is far advanced Technology over the other detector makers. I got a Teknetics Omega about 3 weeks ago and really like it. Now i have used a frends Fisher and like it so i am thinking of getting a F70 and for sure am going to get a Fisher's New Gold Bug 3 when they hit the dealers stores .

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
Re: Fisherlab's could drive me crazy "" Update ""

As long as you are happy and satisfied and happy, that's what counts. They have some good tech for sure. I will be interested in what happens with this industry as they each compete. Some think a discriminating PI machine may be the future, wouldn't that be the cat's ass? ;D

kando

Nov 14, 2008
,U.S.A. almost in Canada
Detector(s) used
....Tesoro conquistador , minelab sovereign

John (Ma) said:
As long as you are happy and satisfied and happy, that's what counts. They have some good tech for sure. I will be interested in what happens with this industry as they each compete. Some think a discriminating PI machine may be the future, wouldn't that be the cat's ass? ;D
For sure that would be the cat's a$$....... would be nice

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other

Yes it would be do you think we will ever see it? Now Whites has the TDI and Garrett has the Infinium but not true Discrimination.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions