FISHING FOR COINS

BC_Scrap

Greenie
May 12, 2005
Hi' I'm new to the Forums and I am canadian, I have seen a lot of American Veterans post here So I would expect a higher degree of patriotism here. Like it or Not Canada and the US are family...Do you get along with yours all the time? Do you have good times and bad? If they did something you didnt agree with would you turn your back on them? Well anyways, If I post here and reply to a post bashing my country no matter what is said I will defend her. (Even though I feel Canada is whoring itself to the Hippies Dont get to into this subject *Blech*)
Anyways I thought IRAQ 2 was about finding WMD?

Hank

Oct 25, 2004
Charlotte,NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, BH, Tesoro, et al
outdoorsup said:
Ok, well said.? I lost two close friends in Iraq and survived 4 IED hits myself and it really makes me mad to see the politicians in? Canada and France bad mouth our right to take the battle to the enemy and not sitting back waiting for another hit on us.? I would love to detect in BC and if I ever get the chance to drive the Alaskan Highway again I will take it.? And by the way thank you for your service.? God Bless America.

I will be in Iraq again this comming summer, perhaps I will take along my Whites and see what pops up. :o

This is a THer forum...and no place to air your politics.

N

nutso

BC_Scrap said:
Hi' I'm new to the Forums and I am canadian, I have seen a lot of American Veterans post here So I would expect a higher degree of patriotism here. Like it or Not Canada and the US are family...Do you get along with yours all the time? Do you have good times and bad? If they did something you didnt agree with would you turn your back on them? Well anyways, If I post here and reply to a post bashing my country no matter what is said I will defend her. (Even though I feel Canada is whoring itself to the Hippies Dont get to into this subject *Blech*)
Anyways I thought IRAQ 2 was about finding WMD?

Alot of people think it was just about WMD's. I did too until I read about PNAC, http://www.newamericancentury.org/ Part of it tells in detail about the history and reasons USA invaded.
My GF"S son is EOD, he just got back from Iraq. Biggest problem he has is driving when someone pulls up beside him he gets real nervous. Hopefully that will pass.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread