🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well since its easter and I wont be doing any detecting today ad wanted to share my favorite finds of 2014 so far. Only been at it 5 wks. Enjoy and happy easter SAM_0732.JPG

Upvote 6

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Love all those tokens and looks like some nice silver too. Thats a really good assortment for only five weeks into it.

frostdigger

Jan 1, 2013
Col. Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1350, Garrett AT pro, Garrett AT gold, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are racking up the finds, at that rate going to have one heck of a pile when the seasons over. Happy Easter.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice season you're having, Cjon. Any chance they'll plow your fields this year? I hope to see some potatoes go in the ground this year so they do some deep plowing. Looks like a pile of wheats:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
cjon455

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice season you're having, Cjon. Any chance they'll plow your fields this year? I hope to see some potatoes go in the ground this year so they do some deep plowing. Looks like a pile of wheats:icon_thumright:

Im not sure, I had to refer to last yrs posts to see when they did last yr, it was may 16th, It seemed kind of late. I hit that field 6 times since it was plowed, once last spring and 5 times since the fall harvest, it flat out sucked. Yes I managed 1 1848 lc and 4 buttons but thats it, literally no other repeatable signals except for iron grunts. I brought a guy w a 5x8 coil on his atpro and he didnt fare any better. Ive pretty much given up on that site even though it gave me some of the best finds ill probly EVER find. im just gonna have to find another field o'plenty. Its too far (40miles) to not even dig one target.

Anyway thanks for the compliment, im a little more aggressive w seeking permission this yr and its paying off I believe. 34 wheats, 6 silvers, 4 indians, 2 lcs, 1911 half penny, and about 15 bucks in clad.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread