FL silver, WooHoo

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites E-Series (as my back up) Whites Surf Pro P.I. (for water) and a Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stumbled across a corner lot that they just put the debris barriers up in an old neighborhood. Had 15 minutes to see if it was worth coming back when I have more time. 1st hole dug was the 1939 Washington. Then some clad, some junk & a 194? Wheatie & a 1957 Roosevelt. Definitely coming back this weekend........ In fact I'm going to do another 15 before I leave, I'll post my finds ......... The last two pics are my total from when I went back. Still only spent about 35-40 minutes there.

ForumRunner_20131023_122606.png

ForumRunner_20131023_122621.png

image-444068034.jpg

image-815682979.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 3
OP
OP
The Dig Dig

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites E-Series (as my back up) Whites Surf Pro P.I. (for water) and a Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Mangum

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

justdugcrazy

Aug 6, 2013
Aggggghhhhh so nice to see silver every once in a while it feels amazing almost like you have accomplished something historic lol at least it does to me. ......KEEPS ME MOTIVATED AND ADDICTED TO METAL DETECTING.NICE FIND MY FRIEND :-) KEEP POSTING AND KEEP DIGGIN

OP
OP
The Dig Dig

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aggggghhhhh so nice to see silver every once in a while it feels amazing almost like you have accomplished something historic lol at least it does to me. ......KEEPS ME MOTIVATED AND ADDICTED TO METAL DETECTING.NICE FIND MY FRIEND :-) KEEP POSTING AND KEEP DIGGIN

I agree, it's so hard to find here that its extra exciting when you do come across it. Thanks and HH

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks good.Congrats.For sure go back there this weekend.HH.

OP
OP
The Dig Dig

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread