Flat Buttons Galore! 1683 Property - Massachusetts

btjbtj

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2016
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro with NEL Big Coil DD. Garrett Pro-Pointer Plus.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• Buttons Galore--fronts.JPG
    Buttons Galore--fronts.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 164
  • Buttons Galore--backs.JPG
    Buttons Galore--backs.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 162
Upvote 13

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh he's the worst Lisa! Don't be fooled lol. I'm just kidding....he's the man for those early military buttons and pretty darn good with coins as well. First guy I contacted with the mass silver and cob

Abe, we're talking about a American collector, just not saying the name... but I am happy to be, and continue to be, your detecting hero. :happysmiley:

It's getting close to that time for you to defend that American dollar you owe me![/QUOTE]

Yeah I meant to quote the part where Lisa says "you're not so bad yourself." And sadly I would have to say you and Bill D are probably the two I have received the most guidance from and who find the stuff I'm constantly searching for. I built a test garden for the GPX yesterday to attempt to start learning that monster. It's going to be very site specific but if there's anything within 24" it will be in my case. Damn thing blew my eardrums out on an 8" large cent. Then did the same on a 15" KGII. If it's down there I will hear it. And don't worry I'm ready to get back out there to pad my big lead some more. I've got some nice variety this year. Gonna look nice all together. Good luck[/QUOTE]

I may need the big one to beat you, but the good news for me is I am due for the big one! :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread