Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
COOL PIC FLOATER.

Didn't know it was your Birthday.

HAPPY 50th.

Jeff

P

Parangjim

Happy 50th, youngster! many happy returns and keep huntin'.
jim

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLOATER~!

Nana ;)

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
happy birthday floater!! after fifty you start counting backwards!!

R

rusty nails

Happy BDAY - FLOATER - that Pic is AWESOME - 50 years old - man - your young - u have allot of years of detecting ahead of you - best wishes - LBP

OP
OP
F

Floater

Thanks a lot Gang. My actual Big Day was June 5th.The Caricature didn't come to me until a few days ago. What a surprise that was.
I like the Pelican looking at me in it with the weird eye :D. Its all good Stuff. Thanks Again. HH.
Free2Dtect said:
Floater, can you post some stories of your youth, where were the old swimming holes and hang outs? Do you remember where the... oh you probably don.t Just thought you'd be good for a few leads.? HAPPY BIRTHDAY? ? ;D
Very funny Pete. :D What is even funnier is I do. :D :D Man this getting old stuff is wierd.

alwayslookin

Sep 30, 2004
Indy
Happy B'day apparently a month late!! That seems to be a really nice camera your buddy was using...how many megapixls is it anyway!! ;D

Dave

oldtimer82

May 29, 2005
irasburg, vermont
Detector(s) used
whites silver eagle
well well :) floaters just 50,just a pup. you sure don't look a day over 45/lol
i hope you have many more floater,and keep the coil flat to the ground.
h.h.
oldtimer

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Happy belated birthday, Floater. I see he got the " Metal detecting socks and shoes" right on. That's a great picture.

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Happy 50th Floater. I honestly thought you were younger. Early to mid 40's. Have a nice day and don't get to stoned.

HH Jeremy

OP
OP
F

Floater

JerDfx said:
Happy 50th Floater. I honestly thought you were younger. Early to mid 40's. Have a nice day and don't get to stoned.

HH Jeremy
ROFL . Well Thanks for the sideways compliment Jeremy but you know those artists, they love to make you look a little distorted so everyone gets to feel a little younger. ;) I have threatened to take off the Earphones and sun glasses for a phoot op, but I am reminded of my age and loss of youth when I do. I still act like a twelve year old according to my wife so we will leave it at that. ;D

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Hey Floaty.....Happy Belated!? You're only a couple of years ahead of me so I ain't makin' no age jokes here!? At least now we know the truth.? Your headphones are dwarfed by you head.? That's why you blew 'em up for your avatar, to throw us off the track!? The caricature is the epitome of my MD'ing luck.? I'd finally find a treasure chest full of spanish gold, sit back in amazment, discharging the musket right up my wahzoo, lunge forward and impale myself on the saber, flop over and set off the nuke, and when my pieces came fluttering back to the ground the twitching in my hand would summon the genie out of his bottle just in time for the damn pelican to get 3 wishes :-\? Obviously your friend has some serious insight into treasure hunting.? Oh, BTW, if you were a coin, your just made half dollar status.? Here's hoping' you're still MD'ing when you're a buck~CO2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread