Floaters 50th Birthday Characture

Vrent

Nov 30, 2004
surfside beach sc
happy belated b day floater that is one great pic hope it framed and hung up in a place of honor. if I were you I would tell my wife to take it out of the bathroom and put it over the mantle in the living room

again great pic cool friend you got there

Gold Digger

Jul 21, 2003
The United States of Texas
Floater said:
Thanks a lot Gang. My actual Big Day was June 5th.The Caricature didn't come to me until a few days ago. What a surprise that was.
I like the Pelican looking at me in it with the weird eye :D. Its all good Stuff. Thanks Again. HH.
Free2Dtect said:
Floater, can you post some stories of your youth, where were the old swimming holes and hang outs? Do you remember where the... oh you probably don.t Just thought you'd be good for a few leads.? HAPPY BIRTHDAY? ? ;D
Very funny Pete. :D What is even funnier is I do.? :D :D Man this getting old stuff is wierd.

Wow Floater... We have the same birthday... Must have been a good day if you and me were born, huh?? I'm only 9 years behind ya... LOL

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
Happy B-Day Floater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't think you were 50 yet. Your picture makes you look several days younger at least.

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Floater, I'm only one up on you.
You're only as old as you feel. Right?
Good to see the real you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

OP
OP
F

Floater

Re: he gave you too much hair! ..............................................lol

johny mc. said:
ROFL Hey I always tell my wife Ive had the same hairline since i was 5 years old. She asks where??? :DLOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread