Florida Hunt Closed

ZenAgain

Nov 2, 2007
Fort Polk LA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star, White's DFX, Bullseye 2
Re: Florida Hunt Commitments

Doesn't look like the wife and I are going to make the Caldwell hunt but you can mark us in for this one if for no other reason than she's never been to Florida. :) Going to be great to see all of you guys again.

Maybe I can even convince my crazy brother and his wife to be there.

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ponce De Leon, FL is only 100 miles away from where we live...................... :thumbsup:
Count me and the wife in too!!!!
I don't know about our two daughters yet........ :icon_scratch: They'll probably want to make other plans......... :help:
They're teenagers........ :BangHead: so they'd probably immolate if they had to spend that much time around us........ :angry4:

350firefighter

Feb 22, 2007
JOHNS CREEK,GEORGIA

if you have a hunt in jan.2009 ,i would love to be there with all of ya.350firefighter from georgia.email is [email protected]

Attachments

• P1000293.JPG
    P1000293.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 1,465
OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

firefighter I think your pic is a little too small :tongue3:

lol :icon_scratch:

off to the CTH2 BBL

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I would love to come if IRS doesn't force me into bankruptcy! My wife and I made one error in 38 years of returns and you'd think we were desperate criminals! Well, at least I get lots of mail now. All in official looking government envelopes. But, the Klintons feel my pain and Obama Yomamma is going to give me a big tax cut so I might make it after all. I'll try. I gotta go now, need to drop by the bank if I can remember where I put that ski mask. M :'( nty

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Monty said:
I would love to come if IRS doesn't force me into bankruptcy! My wife and I made one error in 38 years of returns and you'd think we were desperate criminals! Well, at least I get lots of mail now. All in official looking government envelopes. But, the Klintons feel my pain and Obama Yomamma is going to give me a big tax cut so I might make it after all. I'll try. I gotta go now, need to drop by the bank if I can remember where I put that ski mask. M :'( nty

I use a Nixon mask myself. ;D
Burdie

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

ashlee1228 said:
:D ya'll are so sweet, I cant wait to meet everyone...

you know I look forward to you being there, getting to meet Bran at CTH2, I figured you two out.

amazing girl + amazing guy = awesome couple

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Florida Hunt Commitments Updated 10/15/2008

I lost my second post so I did it again and now I have 3 going! I tell you sometimes I'm as sharp as a marble! M ::) nty

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Monty said:
I lost my second post so I did it again and now I have 3 going! I tell you sometimes I'm as sharp as a marble! M ::) nty

got them added :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Treasure-Hunter said:
I am planning on making the hunt and my wife wants to come too.
Jim

Cool look forward to you all coming

gargamel

Greenie
Aug 15, 2008
Elba, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
Re: Florida Hunt Commitments Updated 10/16/2008

I am new to this forum, fairly new to THing, and this sounds like a lot of fun.  I live close by (60 miles) so I can drive down Saturday and Sunday (have to work Friday).  So if I could be added to your list I would appreciate it.  Oh, my better half would like to come too.  although she doesn't MD, she can BS with the best of them, alot better than me. We would like to meet everyone anyway.

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

gargamel said:
I am new to this forum, fairly new to THing, and this sounds like a lot of fun. I live close by (60 miles) so I can drive down Saturday and Sunday (have to work Friday). So if I could be added to your list I would appreciate it. Oh, my better half would like to come too. although she doesn't MD, she can BS with the best of them, alot better than me. We would like to meet everyone anyway.

got you both added on look forward to meeting you both

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

350firefighter said:
hi all, will be there,practice diggin.350firefighter

Practice diggin'?? Isn't that what we all do? :icon_scratch: I don't know of a professional digger on this tour, except maybe Warsawdaddy. Do you, BEF? ;D That's what makes it so much fun. You get a signal, you dig. :thumbsup: That's why we all wear headphones, so nobody else can hear your feeble signal!! ;D :D

Looking forward to meeting you, firefighter!! You'll be in GREAT company! :wink:

Noodle

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Re: Florida Hunt Commitments Updated 10/18/2008

LOL I thought I was the only one hiding feeble signals with headphones! ROFL too funny!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread