Foggy night bling

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
Stepped out for a short night hunt. The field I hunted had a shroud of fog, making it more adventurous. This tiny silver "D" pendant was really hard to pinpoint in the foggy darkness. Plus the top of the grass was wet, but the dirt was dry. So things got really dirty.
silverD.jpg
Maybe I should give this to MM (his first name is Doug). I'll bet the lady in the bikini would find it very fetching. :D

Cheers!

Ridley

Upvote 0

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
You are alwys workin it Ridley!! Congrats on the cool finds and the sweet keeper. Got to like that! Very pretty!

Smiles!
BDoo

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ridley,
I would love to wear that "D" on my ear. ;D I knew you would be out MDing last night. It was nice and cool. Even my kids said "I bet Ridley is out detecting tonight." ;)
Thank God for the Vibra Probe, huh.
Congrats Dude.
-MM-

M-Squared

Mar 4, 2007
Long Beach, California
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum XLT & Bullseye II Probe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Based on your past posts.. You always seem to be in the "right" spot. You wanna give us pointers? Hheheh!

HH from MM

OP
OP
Ridley

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
M-Squared said:
Based on your past posts.. You always seem to be in the "right" spot. You wanna give us pointers? Hheheh!

HH from MM

Sure.
Any ball field or open play area where people run around. Then go there when the people are gone and keep digging all targets until you find something good, or there's nothing left at all. ;)

Ridley

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread