Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Confiscated because the debt was so very large. Not just the citizens(or subjects), But everyone with money in those banks,, Have hope though, they were scared off of the vote to take it today. But it still looks like the banks will not open till Thursday, maybe.
Dave

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Confiscated because the debt was so very large. Not just the citizens(or subjects), But everyone with money in those banks,, Have hope though, they were scared off of the vote to take it today. But it still looks like the banks will not open till Thursday, maybe.
Dave

Dave,either way,were goin down.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes World talker,, It is an easy jump to say that if the goobers need a bailout they would just confiscate whatever you have, I mean if you subscribe to the collective theory. And you absolutely despised the thought of ownership.

Very dangerous, pervasive ideology progressing around the world at this time. It has been a long hard journey discouraging individuals from trying to be self sufficient.
I guess we should not worry,, It is not our fault, and we are all winners and should all expect the finer things in life.

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another case for stacking physical gold.
V

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes World talker,, It is an easy jump to say that if the goobers need a bailout they would just confiscate whatever you have, I mean if you subscribe to the collective theory. And you absolutely despised the thought of ownership.

Very dangerous, pervasive ideology progressing around the world at this time. It has been a long hard journey discouraging individuals from trying to be self sufficient.
I guess we should not worry,, It is not our fault, and we are all winners and should all expect the finer things in life.

There are those that will make their escape.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another case for stacking physical gold.
V

I would agree, but if they know you have it why would they not take it? Some administration has already done it once.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I would agree, but if they know you have it why would they not take it? Some administration has already done it once.

What if they DON'T know you have it,same as guns,who really knows.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
World,, Loose lips sink ships. Or in the case of the EU(so far), If they know you have it they want it.
Dave

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stockpicker is on timeout, he can not respond....

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you all talking about Cyprus and there government? and how this will effect us eventually.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found it kind of weird that this thread was even started in the first place with everyone already knowing that Stocky is on a time out.

I get it, No educational value except for what Stocky says? What do you think of Goobers taking up to 10% out of your account before you can get to it? The EU wants it, The UN backs it.

Oh, Didn't read it did you?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Title changed since Stock is on vacation and unable to respond, would do the same for any member on timeout..........

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was under the understanding they want to tax all deposits made to their banks. If you have noticed your ss check will have to be auto deposited to your bank . no more paper checks. They have a plan here already, and very few see it coming. This will play he!! with our CRH crew.

Markets down today we'll see tomorrow. Funny how they started it in one of the smallest land mass. Rhode Island beware.:laughing7:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Title changed since Stock is on vacation and unable to respond, would do the same for any member on timeout..........
And it seems appropriate, under the circumstances. It is still a very important event.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave

The debt's got nothing to do with it.

The simple fact is that you have money and someone else wants it.

Hint 1: It's not the government.

Hint 2: What happened last time?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions