• tnet photos 206.jpg
    tnet photos 206.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 285

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Food for thought, where's PETA ?

We are Gods creatures also! Perhaps we are next!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

redneck peta chapter * of PETA -- P eople E ating Tasty Animals ---

we are not one of gods "creatures" to say so means that you think god made man as a "animal" rather than as "man" ---creatures are "animals" --we are MANKIND * given stewardship over the animals of the earth by god --- we have both types of teeth ---meat eating pointed ones as well as flat type -grain / plant eating teeth -- thus we by design are "omnivores" -- meaning we eat both meat and plants * -- most animals are either plant or meat eaters --very few are both.

OP
OP
sniffer

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS

anybody for rabbit saut'ed in glazed brown sugar ?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

mmmm good

AKiwi

Aug 4, 2005
Hastings, NZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500

Gee ,thanks Ivan....for the biblical chant.
Being an Atheist I don't hold with your drivel.
Is this not the Comedy Page?
If you want to remind people on Biblical matters.... I'm sure this is not the Forum
BTW, have a good one

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

that bit of speach was not "aimed" at nor meant for you , in any way Akiwi ( being a "public" forum - you read it however -- sorry if it offended you as you were not the person that "message" was intended for--- please feel free to not read any of my post at anytime if you might be "offended" by them ) --my message was meant for the person above me who said --we too are "god's creatures" thus they do clearly believe in god -- so I was using the "bible" to explain that according to it --man is not "a creature" and he is the steward OVER the animals --agian --this "message" IS NOT directed to you --this is a A (me) to B (them) message --so please C yourself out of it , since it "offends" you --its a veiw point of MY beliefs --stated to another --not to you.

If I put a plate of food in front of you and you nibbled it and did not like it * would you eat it all just be able to complain how "bad" it was ? --of course not (i hope) -- you would "spit" it out into a napkin and let the rest lay untouched ---- so if some thing offeneds you --simple "spit it out"--do not read it fully or reply to it (thus going backs for "seconds" so to speak by causing debate on the offending issue -- thus more "offending" post)-- like a plate of "vile" food --just spit it out leave it alone

you have the right to 100% disagree of course , about the "existance" of god ---

but I do have 1 question I ask all non god believers I meet -- how do you explain the fact you exist ?

if they say --evolution -- fine -- as one goes back in time farther and farther one gets to single cells * where did the life come from to make that cell? --oh chemicals they say --fine where did the "chemicals" come from? --sooner or later you come to the point where --something had to come from "nothing" -- a feat no man can copy or come up for a answer for --how exactly did existance come to "exist" --that is the work of the creator ( or god ) --god made existance --existance "evolved" --(how do we mankind not know evoltion to some degree is not a part "gods" overall plan in action -- if evolution was the only way things worked --why are there not half human / half apes around in africa today? since the apes would in theory still be "evolving" to this day

S

Smee

AKiwi said:
Gee ,thanks Ivan....for the biblical chant.
Being an Atheist I don't hold with your drivel.
Is this not the Comedy Page?
If you want to remind people on Biblical matters.... I'm sure this is not the Forum
BTW, have a good one

Ooops! Sounds like someone needs to get a life.

It was a simple distinction. No need for you to push YOUR religion here. I mean, you atheist folks proselytize almost as much as Jehovah's Witnesses!

OP
OP
sniffer

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS

this is not the religion forum, this is COMEDY, lets keep it that way

AKiwi

Aug 4, 2005
Hastings, NZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500

That's the message that I was trying put across....
Sorry Ivan, you get off your box and I shall hide in the corner
Have a good one

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

AKiwi said:
That's the message that I was trying put across....
Sorry Ivan, you get off your box and I shall hide in the corner
Have a good one
Hold that thought . Ivan made a reply you took issue with and ......................Oh crap ! There I
go getting into an argument on the comedy channel .
Let's just have fun here ;D

OP
OP
sniffer

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS

you're just to much Butch. :laughing7: