Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
where ever children come from...they need to be protected, nourished{physically and emotionally} and given a decent education to start them downs life's highway.
I can definitely agree with you to some point pippin on this,these children are victims themselves though of the parents that do abuse the system and that is sad.

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
NF...not that I really feel a need to educate you about me but, I have been to Mexico on a number of occasions and I'm not talking Cabo. My wife went with me once into Nuevo Loredo off the Texas border and she was scared to death because I took her into the backstreets. I also lived at 614 West 136th St in Manhattan. I was bussed to a school that was over 95% black. My subway ride took me through Harlem to pick up my fellow students. Most of the rest of the school were Puerto Ricans. I knew what it was like to be the minority. I did 3 terms in Nam but I was shipboard although I did flightdeck duty which was considered quite dangerous. I spent time in an orphanage. St Josephs orphanage in Green Bay, WI. I dropped out of highschool to get out of NYC but I got my GED in the service and got some college after my service. I know I am not a college professor but, who is and, more importantly, who cares? I know there is nothing really noteworthy about my background but I do have one and I have a few life experiences that many don't have. I am no stranger to the ghetto or orphanages or Mexico or a lot of other things.

That's ahellova background! In my comments i wasn't talking down to you. Only that the popular - put forth as part of a political agenda- reason for ghetto mothers having babies is to scam the system out of more money. Simply put, those with no agenda other than knowing the truth disagree with the popular political reason.

About the saying on your posts - banking off a Northeast wind... do you sail?

I ask because i'm an avid sailor.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
lol...now the insulters come on strong with diversion tactics...blame the democrats for republican drug use...

yea....damn liberals pushin drugs on capitial hill...how can any innocent teabagger cope?
"Republican drug use" ? Because of the actions of ONE guy ? A little biassed are ya ? That would be like saying all Democrats are incompetent just because Oblamer is clueless... Play fair man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread