Foolish Men and The BealeTreasure

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOL! NOPE! DDB is MONKEES; "what a day for a day-dream" is Loving Spoonful. I like DAY TRIPPER, by the Beatles, myself... THINK! BEALE is close to BEATLES! Heh...

Last edited:

noluckyet

Greenie
Jun 1, 2017
Scotland
Detector(s) used
none
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
It looks like I have found a new holiday destination! Sorry Disney Land it'll have to be another time!

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So why waste words by bringing up dead threads just to try to ignite what has clearly already been lost? Sort of told on yourself here, didn't you? :laughing7:

Everything is not about you, but I see a lot of threads out there with 2 post on them for the last 2-5 years!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The map is in the deciphered text page 1
There are many such claims regarding C1, all of them different in outcome. What makes you so certain that your solution is anymore accurate then the rest? This is the problem with C1, that there are just way too many complete unknowns to arrive at an accurate solution, if in fact, an accurate solution even exist in C1? This is why so many different solutions, the very story itself not even having any provenance in support of it's actual alleged events.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Things don't exist just because we want them to. If this were the case then there would be a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow. This is why that hateful provenance is so-so important in establishing what is real and possible VS what isn't real and not possible. I know you guys hate that I'm always going back to the subject of provenance but without it then everything else is void.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that why you and Cryptography began bumping old threads without contributing any real information, with several bumped just to post an insult at a TN member?

You should talk you bump all the new post. Before anyone can have a conversation with any poster you have already posted against their post with your repeated rhetoric and it really gets frustrating. We have several good threads going and every thread is ruined by your negative attitude and bigscoop. If I or another poster is wrong let us post more back and forth and then you can post your negative attitude. Sure is a waste of some good information and research trying to dig it out amongst your almost 7,000 post of negative crap over and over. If we did not have to read the same post of yours over and over we just may get onto some helpful information either for or against the Beale Papers. But we will never get there on this forum because we can not have a conversation without BAM BAM BAM your repeated and aggresive attacks. Why the moderators tolerate your negative repeated post is beyond wisdom.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Why do you consider it as being "negative" when misinformation, speculation, and lore is questioned and many times corrected with real facts by either Bigscoop or me.
If this is a search for the "truth" behind the Beale tale, one would think these corrections would be welcome, instead of passing on bad and poorly researched information or fill in the blanks speculation for fact that has run rampant of these threads.
The fact that this is considered by you as "negative" is beyond wisdom.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do you consider it as being "negative" when misinformation, speculation, and lore is questioned and many times corrected with real facts by either Bigscoop or me.
If this is a search for the "truth" behind the Beale tale, one would think these corrections would be welcome, instead of passing on bad and poorly researched information or fill in the blanks speculation for fact that has run rampant of these threads.
The fact that this is considered by you as "negative" is beyond wisdom.

:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::tongue3:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are many such claims regarding C1, all of them different in outcome. What makes you so certain that your solution is anymore accurate then the rest? This is the problem with C1, that there are just way too many complete unknowns to arrive at an accurate solution, if in fact, an accurate solution even exist in C1? This is why so many different solutions, the very story itself not even having any provenance in support of it's actual alleged events.

Surely you have some type of actual provenance that secures your proposed solution as being more then just another hypothesis? So share it. You either have it or you don't. Time to step-up and set the record straight by providing that provenance that separates yourself and your claims and your proposed solutions from the rest of the pack. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread