Foolish Men and The BealeTreasure

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Heh... the "problem" as I see it is... MOST folks pay TOO much attention to the 1st part of the "Beale Story"; I focus on the 2nd part ("CONFEDERATE WAR +"). See MORE info & HISTORY "coming together"... 1865-1885 has it ALL! FORGET TJB, Thomas Beale, Sr./Jr., War of 1812, Buford's Tavern, etc. Focus on Buford's Depot/Fancy Farm, & CONFEDERATE WAR "history"! HH! Good Luck!
FANCY FARM was owned by Issac Otey, but during the 2nd year of the Confederate War , Fancy Farm was owned by the Kelso family, and US Gen "Black" David Hunter used Fancy Farm as his headquarters during the Valley Campaign and his attacks on Lynchburg.
Hunter later occupied the Hutter's Sandusky, and the Hutter's were related to Risqué of the Beale duel and James Beverly Ward, copyright agent and publisher of the 1885 Beale Papers.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Heh... the "problem" as I see it is... MOST folks pay TOO much attention to the 1st part of the "Beale Story"; I focus on the 2nd part ("CONFEDERATE WAR +"). See MORE info & HISTORY "coming together"... 1865-1885 has it ALL! FORGET TJB, Thomas Beale, Sr./Jr., War of 1812, Buford's Tavern, etc. Focus on Buford's Depot/Fancy Farm, & CONFEDERATE WAR "history"! HH! Good Luck!
1st part of the "Beale Story" was/is a DECOY!

Last edited:

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Oh, I just thought Poe would be interesting to hear from on the subject of my longer post written a little while back and the general idea of this thread. I so wish I could just sit down with you two and talk on this solution ...must wait for a bit though. Be patient, as we all are...you will not be disappointed I'm sure. Here's an exercise:

Disney, as you all probably know, is well into the treasure hunting genre. With movies like "National Treasure" I & II..."DuckTales": Episodes I - IV (Treasure of the Golden Suns)..."Aladdin"" and "Aladdin The King of Thieves". All great metaphors for my work in general. Watch closely and you'll see the connections. However, the "DuckTales" is especially one I would suggest watching fully. Incan treasure...here's a hint. Cartoons are not childish when they are intended to send a message to someone (people). Disney is a very important research vector. This study will help you understand the end game.

Really, study your homework and get back to me here with your "Eureka" ideas on the subject.

Scrooge "Aladdin" McDuck

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Disney, as you all probably know, is well into the treasure hunting genre... Disney is a very important research vector. This study will help you understand the end game.

The PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN ride at Orlando's DISNEYWORLD has real pirate chests filled and overflowing with treasure.
I've seen them!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
EGAD! YOU have found the Forest Fenn TREASURE! SHOULDA KNOWN! Now, "Scoop" will be PO'ed! :laughing7:

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... you must first understand the "game" that the fictional story is. Unless you understand this, you will not understand the "solution". Unfortunately, I cannot divulge the "solution" yet (or anything else that relates to this solution). What I can say is that the Beale mystery is solved via a unique path from its inherent game that is within the story. I realize that not enough has been said to sway anyone from pursuing their own method of solution, nor would I want to cause disappointment in their pursuit...however, know that the solution is at hand. When I can say more (all) ...I will. Finally, the Beale Papers story is fiction with some factual points contained within... It is within this fictional tale that a game is housed. This game will lead to ... the wait will be at least 6 months. I have not divulged any more or less than I am supposed to and as I have posted in the past, there are at least seven locations that are associated with the "game" contained within the story...just know that something big is at hand.
It appears that someone's candle has burned out while playing it to the end.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... ECS, you must first understand the "game" that the fictional story is... It is within this fictional tale that a game is housed. This game will lead to ... at least seven locations that are associated with the "game" contained within the story...just know that something big is at hand.
I don't believe any of us are holding our breathes while Beale passes GO and collects $200.00.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Y'all wanna invent a BOARD GAME on this...? Make some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! George did it... so can WE!

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
“If we accept that all kinds of data involve potential threats to validity,
and that these may differ in likelihood across data types and sources, then by
comparing data carrying different validity threats we may be able to make a
more effective assessment of the likely truth of the claim.”

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Unfortunately, I cannot divulge the "solution" yet (or anything else that relates to this solution). What I can say is that the Beale mystery is solved via a unique path from its inherent game that is within the story ... I will. Finally, the Beale Papers story is fiction with some factual points contained within... It is within this fictional tale that a game is housed. This game will lead to ... at least seven locations that are associated with the "game" contained within the story...just know that something big is at hand.
With Laf's various "proxys" crawling out from of the internet hinterland to resurrecting old threads, it is a harbinger of something big is at hand from Laf.
...a word to the wise, Legrand... :laughing7:

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With Laf's various "proxys" crawling out from of the internet hinterland to resurrecting old threads, it is a harbinger of something big is at hand from Laf.
...a word to the wise, Legrand... :laughing7:

Well, I only have two!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread