For all you old geezers out there

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
An old geezer became very bored in retirement and decided to open a medical clinic.

He put a sign up outside that said: "Dr.Geezer's clinic. Get your treatment for $500, if not cured, get back $1,000.

"Doctor Young," who was positive that this old geezer didn't know beans about medicine, thought this would be a great opportunity to get $1,000. So he went to Dr. Geezer's clinic.

Dr. Young: "Dr Geezer, I have lost all taste in my mouth. Can you please help me ??"

Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in Dr. Young's mouth."

Dr. Young: Aaagh !! -- "This is Gasoline!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your taste back. That will be $500"

Dr. Young gets annoyed and goes back after a couple of days figuring to recover his money.

Dr. Young: "I have lost my memory, I cannot remember anything."

Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth."

Dr. Young: "Oh, no you don't, -- that is Gasoline!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your memory back. That will be $500."

Dr. Young (after having lost $1000) leaves angrily and comes back after several more days.

Dr. Young: "My eyesight has become weak - I can hardly see anything!!!!

Dr. Geezer: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that so, here's your $1000 back." (giving him a $10 bill)

Dr. Young: "But this is only $10!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You got your vision back! That will be $500."

Moral of story -- Just because you're "Young" doesn't mean that you can outsmart an "old Geezer!"

Remember: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to anger us.

(This was printed in large font, in case you wish to copy it and send it to another Geezer)

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was setting in a restaurant with a friend eating lunch one day. I said to Terry Look at those two OLD FOGGIES in that picture and said that might be us some day and chuckled. Terry said to me you dummy that's a MIRROR !!!

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
so whos older ? old geezer or old kodger ? must be the kodger cuz i'm a geezer.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honest Samuel: I hope and pray you have a healthy and safe upcoming Birthday !!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm an old toad. But I can still catch bugs! And relics.

dhog

Feb 26, 2018
SW Va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garett ace 400 AT PRO Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can relate to that 😂

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
Guile and cunning will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time.
Nomad 11- I think it's like soda or pop, depends on the vernacular of the region. Good luck.

littlehugger

Nov 23, 2005
Reminds me of the joke about the old geezer who decided to go into gynecology when he retired.......his motto was, "I'm no gynecologist, but I'll take a look"

blackchipjim

Dec 25, 2016
ohio
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Correct me if I'm wrong gentlemen but an "old is geezer" is a discription, "old codger" is an attitude.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
Correct me if I'm wrong gentlemen but an "old is geezer" is a discription, "old codger" is an attitude.
its all in the attitude. not attitude but 'ATTITUDE" and attitude comes with age. ah so what ? what difference does it make. now you can argue that point. now you say codger and i say kodger. they sound the same but they dont look the same ?

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
Reminds me of the joke about the old geezer who decided to go into gynecology when he retired.......his motto was, "I'm no gynecologist, but I'll take a look"
i have that t-shirt it says i'm not a doctor but i'll take a look.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread