Lets Talk E M I

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many times out detecting i have experienced Electric Magnetic Interference and poor detector operation. Some of the bad performance was contributed by Electric lines near, Electric Fence above and below ground (Dog Fence)One day no matter no where i went while it was drizzling my machine CTX 3030 would not stabilize.After a year and a half Minlab finally aggreed with me and replaced the machine. I have had various motors around me cause problems. If set the freq. right on my Deus's I could drive fields on one of my quads with my coil out away from the quad till i got iron signals then get off and search the area for finds. But some times all different kinds of motors could affect machines. The last item i am going to mention was one of my cell phones. All i will say is it was a Android. My one machine would not work right if the cell phone was turned on :( I hope this post gives you some thought as to why maybe your machines are having problems. If you can think of any instances you might have had please post . We are just trying to help each other.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
600 voltage supply to 3rd rail in NYC Subway.
Little did I know that the park I was hunting was built partially over a subway station.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread