For sale. quartz biface (Tomahawk head) and thre wading river points

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, but arrow86 is correct, only supporting vendors and charter members can sell here.

Last edited:

joshuaream

Silver Member
Jun 25, 2009
Florida & Hong Kong
The good thing about most field finds is the value is that you found them. As a monetary thing you aren't going to do nearly as well as minimum wage after taxes.

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I believe the most you can say about the biface is that it's a biface. I would not think tomahawk head. We have chipped axes that resemble the form of a modern hatchet, and actual hatchets, with chipped blades and ground bits. Your biface does not fit their description. And folks are right about value. Better off saving them, or give them to someone you love.
Selling them might get you a meal at McDonalds. They are one of the most common point types in our region, and they are only field grade in quality. I'd be happy to find them, but minimal value.

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My most valuable points are the ones I found as a kid & those my late brother found. Almost all but a few are field grade but I wouldn't sell them for anything.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread