for the dyed in the wool science followers

J__P

Jan 12, 2010
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Afternoon my friends: for those that consider science an exact, er, ah, science, check this out.

http://www.projectworldawareness.co...missions-by-sun-are-suddenly-mutating-matter/

Don Jose de La Mancha
I been told the earth as we know it will end in 2012.
And I been told by some watchtower folks that I need salvation...
And I been told I need to worry about hemorrhoids too. Told by scientists, so they tell me.

Well guess what?
I am tired of worrying.

Bring it on....
Let's see the sun destroy life as we know it.... I am waiting...

Z z z z z z z.....

Best wishes,
J_P

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Yeah, those guys also said it was going to end in '75.

The solar flare thing is bogus---just Google "sunspot cycle" or "solar flare cycle chart," and you can see that it has been predicted to be a lower than usual peak period. The peaks happen every eleven years.

8)

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
You people are 'way too patient! Brother Campion of nationwide (and in some foreign countries) Christian Family Radio fame says Judgment Day is coming....... get this......

Saturday the 21st of May 2011. 91.7 FM in El Paso - Las Cruces. Got it marked on my calendar. I intend to tune in to hear how it all comes down.

Just exactly what will "Judgment Day" be-- the day they get their eviction notice, the day that PG&E pulls the plug on their transmitter, or....... the day on which things go on as before?

I wonder what the other religious stations will have to say about Bro. Campion on Sunday the 22nd. As it turns out, this forum is a great laboratory for doing experiments to answer questions like that, and we already have the answer.

Here's a funnier question: what will Brother Campion be saying on Sunday the 22nd? This forum has already provided a very good bet on that outcome, and Bro.C. is gonna have to get pretty darn creative if he wants to foil that bet.

I used to say "understand dowsing, and understand everything". A bit of an exaggeration, but with a lot of truth in it. Now I say "understand LRLing, and understand how the world can end on any day you pick, and yet continue as before".

Science is the art of applying reason to betting on outcomes, and subsequently being vindicated or otherwise. Certainty is attainable only by the dead: unfortunately the dead lack the capacity to appreciate their certainty. It is left to the living to be grateful for uncertainty.

--Toto

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
home-the-end-is-near.jpg

end%20is%20near%20cartoon.JPG

Planet-X-Book-End-Is-Near-Sign.jpg

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
The Big Book of Prophecy Excuses , for religious wackos, only pales in size to The Big Book of Dowsing Excuses.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
I think the religions do it do get people to sell their homes and everything, and donate it to the church, in order to insure that they go to the right place when the "end" comes.

Then they say, "Thank God I made an error in interpretation, God has blessed us, send more donations to help us continue on with the Word."

It's easy.

:coffee2:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Sat; those pale in comparison to The 10,001 Post Prediction, which has already been spot on. SHO-NUFF

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Sat; those pale in comparison to The 10,001 Post Prediction, which has already been spot on. SHO-NUFF

They pale in comparison to the phonyness of the fenix brothers. There are 9 of them posting under the same username, and every one of them is fake.

They claim to be a team of treasure hunters, but they have never posted anything to substantiate their wild claims. Just a tag-team of con-artists, out to scam people into buying LRLs. Totally fake BS, all the way.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~EE~
They claim to be a team of treasure hunters, but they have never posted anything to substantiate their wild claims. Just a tag-team of con-artists, out to scam people into buying LRLs. Totally fake BS, all the way.
There is another claim EE..that is about 5000 you will have yet to prove…Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Guys, I have noticed that while some are able to post diagrams and articles, some of us post photos of us doing things. Let's
see some proof that the theories presented from the peanut gallery, that they have tried what they spread or is it ALL peanut butter? Or is that too much?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
I have a few concerns about it. How do they know this is the first time this has happened? Could this be the cause of extreme

jumps in evolution? Since they don't know what is going on, any predictions of effect are guesses at best. Scary !!!

This is a lot like the LRL issue. Just because we can't detect something doesn't mean it's not there.

Some of the things in a book "Forbidden Archeology" could be explained by an anomalous force of this magnitude.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
fenixdigger said:
I have a few concerns about it. How do they know this is the first time this has happened? Could this be the cause of extreme

jumps in evolution? Since they don't know what is going on, any predictions of effect are guesses at best. Scary !!!

This is a lot like the LRL issue. Just because we can't detect something doesn't mean it's not there.

Some of the things in a book "Forbidden Archeology" could be explained by an anomalous force of this magnitude.

That's a good book! I have it in my library. :icon_thumleft:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Guys, I have noticed that while some are able to post diagrams and articles, some of us post photos of us doing things. Let's
see some proof that the theories presented from the peanut gallery, that they have tried what they spread or is it ALL peanut butter? Or is that too much?

Yeah, those pictures of a couple of trees, and a guy dressed up like Indiana Jones taking a leak in the woods were real impressive---to yourself!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Clearly....the photograph of the insides of the device out trumps and out classes the photograph of you doing things. Eh?
The subject is not who can play what they think is Trump card…It is about LRL’s and MFD’s used by Treasure Hunters..You have begged for photo’s andthey were provided…what is wrong with showing what people enjoy doing ?..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
SWR---

In the RangerTell pictures, the wire used for coils looks like bare ground wire, rather than insulated magnet wire. Any info on if it's insulated?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Clearly....the photograph of the insides of the device out trumps and out classes the photograph of you doing things. Eh?

The subject is not who can play what they think is Trump card…It is about LRL’s and MFD’s used by Treasure Hunters..You have begged for photo’s andthey were provided…what is wrong with showing what people enjoy doing ?..Art

Again, con-artie, you are trying to use a false premise to form a conclusion.

The problem is that treasure hunters don't use LRLs. Sorry.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread