Judgment day, then alabis, then Judgment day, then........

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, it's past Harold Camping's dinnertime, I guess Sunday it's crow for breakfast for Harry. Judgment day was Saturday, and everyone (even atheists!) heard the LORD speak on that one!

Now here's the funny part. This isn't his first time at this. He's researched more than how to predict the future, he's also researched how to make failure sound like success. It's a failure-proof system, it sets aside the need to ever say "I screwed up." The failure is always elsewhere, the guy holding the magic wand is the part of the system that works perfectly. Or, if the magic wand is an "LRL", it's the electronics (even if they don't really exist, never mind if they don't really work) that are never at fault: "operator skill is still needed, just like with a metal detector". Even when the manufacturer thereof doesn't even believe such a thing.

With fake electronic LRL's as with fake Raptures, we're looking at the same psychology-- refusal to be grateful for having been born with brains bigger than those of monkeys. The alibi system can pull success from failure every time, who needs reality?

Read the advertisement.

--Toto

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
http://www.skepticalinvestigations.org/exam/Dace_amazing3.htm
The theme of the Amazing 3 Conference, sponsored by the James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF), was succinctly expressed by keynote speaker and Skeptic magazine editor, Michael Shermer: “We’re selling science.” From the get-go, the 500-plus participants at the conference, held at the Stardust Hotel in Las Vegas, were repeatedly reminded that it’s all about science. At the media workshop that kicked it off, magician Andrew Mayne defined the goal of skepticism as the use of the scientific process to understand the world. He added that this is the opposite of dogmatism. In his “points to remember,” he noted that skepticism is not cynicism and that skeptics must be open-minded. “If you have evidence,” he said, “bring it on.”

So it’s ironic that actual science was hardly touched on. Instead it was one speaker after another reinforcing the conceit, almost universal among conference participants, that they are the enlightened ones, that they are charged with the burden of defending sense against nonsense, that they alone can be counted on to stand their ground against the tide of irrationalism that threatens to engulf our civilization and undo all the gains that have been wrought in the name of Science. Even scientists themselves, it turns out, are no match for the diabolical paranormalists. Only skeptics, educated by James “Amazing” Randi and other magicians, are capable of spotting the tricks of the trade. “Scientists are easily fooled,” explained Randi, “because they think they know.” But only skeptics really know.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
conartie---

While it is true that Science can't explain everything that occurs, and actually not much of anything that occurs when you get right down to it, the problem with LRLs is that finding targets has never actually occurred.

And there is no way to BS your way around that.

Sorry.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
While it is true that Science can't explain everything that occurs, and actually not much of anything that occurs when you get right down to it, the problem with LRLs is that finding targets has never actually occurred.

http://www.rangertell.com/testimonials.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,305970.msg2228873.html#msg2228873
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,305970.msg2372303.html#msg2372303
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,305970.msg2778710.html#msg2778710

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
afternoon aa , geeze how did woofie and TT escape from Sodom and Gamorrah? The others didn't believe either heheheheheh

MI compadre woofie posted -->we're looking at the same psychology-- refusal to be grateful for having been born with brains bigger than those of monkeys.
There is a critical difference between brain activity and pure size. I am reminded of the case of the college 'A' student that had a fatal accident, in the autopsy examination, it was found that he was a Congenital hydrocephalus , over 50 % of his Brain was simply fluid.

El Don Jose de La Mancha who has NO water on the brain, so shaddup ! snicker

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
RDT---

I saw an article similar to that one, only in this case the guy was alive. They did a scan of his head, and found that his brain consisted of a layer, it looked about one inch thick, around the inside of his skull. Everything in the middle was just fluid. Also an "A" student.

I don't think the mind is in the brain, for various other reasons, but in my opinion this tends to corroborate what I think about that.

:coffee2: :coffee2:

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
The LRL mindset is similar to those prophecy wackos, in that whatever happens is always interpreted in their favor, even failure, because they simply must believe no matter what.

2012 will be yet another prophecy failure but it won't matter. Reality need not apply.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Saturna---

I think they will continue to blow smoke, whenever and however they can, until somebody goes to jail.

After all, that's what they keep asking about.

:dontknow:

K

Kentucky Kache

Saturna said:
The LRL mindset is similar to those prophecy wackos, in that whatever happens is always interpreted in their favor, even failure, because they simply must believe no matter what.

2012 will be yet another prophecy failure but it won't matter. Reality need not apply.

Science is one who is predicting something for 2012. So if it fails, will you say the same thing about them?

BTW, I'm not one who is expecting the end of the world in 2012.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
EE THr said:
conartie---

Sorry.

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

Can you back up that statement?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
~EddieR~

Gee EddieR..How dare you ask the “Enlighten Ones” for proof. After all were their any Skeptics present when you recovered your Wedding ring?..Why did you not have a news crew present for this event ?..It did not happen if this criteria was not met..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EddieR said:
EE THr said:
conartie---

Sorry.

Yes. It's right there in what you quoted, at the bottom.

:sign13:

You are looking right at a giraffe, and calling it an elephant.

What part of the Four Proofs, don't you understand?

:dontknow:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentucky Kache said:
Saturna said:

Science is one who is predicting something for 2012. So if it fails, will you say the same thing about them?

No, "Science" isn't predicting anything. There seems to be be a few Politoscientists who are paid to promote that kind of lame propaganda, though.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
~EddieR~

Gee EddieR..How dare you ask the “Enlighten Ones” for proof. After all were their any Skeptics present when you recovered your Wedding ring?..Why did you not have a news crew present for this event ?..It did not happen if this criteria was not met..Art

Who do you guys think is going to believe all of your fairy tales, when you can't even collect Carl's $25K?

And don't bother whining about how the test is to be conducted, or that you aren't interested in the money, or whatever; because your bogus excuses have all been shown to be phony, many times over already.

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Saturna said:

No, "Science" isn't predicting anything. There seems to be be a few Politoscientists who are paid to promote that kind of lame propaganda, though.

Obviously, you haven't been keeping up with the news. Look it up.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentucky Kache said:
EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Saturna said:

Oh, I've been keeping up with it, alright.

How can you believe that real Scientists would say such things, when nobody with any common sense believes it?

Those predictions are obviously so un-scientific that it is pitiful!

Get real.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
Oh, I've been keeping up with it, alright.How can you believe that real Scientists would say such things, when nobody with any common sense believes it?Those predictions are obviously so un-scientific that it is pitiful!Get real.
We understand that part of your Opinions.
http://www.skepticalinvestigations.org/exam/Dace_amazing3.htm
. Even scientists themselves, it turns out, are no match for the diabolical paranormalists. Only skeptics, educated by James “Amazing” Randi and other magicians, are capable of spotting the tricks of the trade. “Scientists are easily fooled,” explained Randi, “because they think they know.” But only skeptics really know.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hI EE: you keep asking why doesn't someone take Carl's test?

I would like to do so, just to physically meet my friend Carl, but beyond that, while I successfully
found my wedding ring 9 times out 10, and followed that up with the same rate of success in the
sierras to establish a confidence factor with the people up there, I have never used it to look for
treasures, because of an involuntary, self imposed, mental block.

So, despite having successfully proven my ability, I know that I would fail the test because of this problem.

I have no doubt that this same factor applies to many others subconsciously.

In the sierras I would have my hosts hide my universal tool knife somewhere inside of their house
while I am outside, then I would locate it with a single rod - almost 100 %.

This always broke down any barriers and I obtained information that they would not give to another.

This helped in my search for Tayopa.

Don Jose de La Mancha

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:
EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Saturna said:

Oh, I've been keeping up with it, alright.

How can you believe that real Scientists would say such things, when nobody with any common sense believes it?

Those predictions are obviously so un-scientific that it is pitiful!

Get real.

What predictions are you talking about? Scientists say that there is a huge alignment of planets on that date. What exactly will happen is speculation, but this alignment is extremely rare. BTW, do you think all scientific things would be wrong if there were not a lot of people who believed it?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Kentuck: you posted -->Scientists say that there is a huge alignment of planets on that date
That represents a potential planet movement, with disruptive power. But remember we are speaking of the new celestial body Whether it applies in the end, remains to be seen, but in the last few years, every time it has aligned to a lesser degree there have been major earth quakes precisely on that date.. The last alignment was when the big one hit Japan

Quote --> "ELEnin NASA JPL Orbit Data

NASA came out with the orbit data for their ELEnin Comet that the Russian supposedly discovered using a remote-controlled telescope in New Mexico (article) at 4.316 AU (400+ million miles) from Earth, but amateur astronomers using telescopes cannot find his comet at less than 2 AU (Astrolpatriot @ Astrolpatriot.com). Careful analysis of the JPL orbit data for this inbound object reveals a startling series of seeming coincidences beginning with the Earth axis shift on February 27, 2010 with the 8.8 Chile Quake that took place on a Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment. Then we have the September 4, 2010 7.2 Christchurch, New Zealand Quake that happened on a ELEnin/Sun/Earth alignment late last summer. More recently the Earth axis shifted 4 inches at the March 11, 2011 9.0 Japan Quake that also took place on a Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment saying this inbound object has much greater mass than any mere comet (Video). This Event Timeline (GLP link) was drafted using the NASA JPL orbit data for their ELEnin Comet.

Evidence of a 10th planet began to surface back in January of 1983 with this New York Times article (story) thought at the time to be Planet X. The Wiki general information for a brown dwarf star (link) indicates that these objects are very difficult to see. Most people seem to think that a dwarf star of great mass would be visible if using the ELEnin orbit/flight path, but LUCUS explains why we cannot yet see this inbound object in the first video here. Apparently the combination of being super-cold and containment within a massive gravity well provides the dwarf star with a cloak of invisibility, because the star absorbs light and the gravity well creates a phenomena called Gravitational Lensing (link) that bends light and allows you to see the stars in the distance. The NASA orbit data says this comet reaches perigee in the center of orbit nearest the Sun on September 11, 2011,"

and there you have it.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread