For those of you who get half boxes

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Enjoy it while you can. Been CRH in CT for about 5 years. Was great for the first three. Then the banks dropped the hammer. As of right now I can only order halves from Webster and they are horrible like 2 keepers per batch. Batch for me is around 15-20 boxes, not even worth it. Used to order from Td, Guardas boxes where amazing last yr. Would average between 70-100 keepers per batch lots of walkers and 90's. Said last yr no more and ever since cant get a single td to order.. On to BOA, used to pick up there alot. Dimes pennies, halves. Now they will barely give you any coin without charging, let alone orders.
The long and short of this is enjoy hunting while you can because its only a matter of time before you get shut down. Myself and RichHartford(RIP) used to kill it, silver was added per day not per week or month. Now Im left doing penny and nickle boxes every now and then just for kicks. Feel like the mobster at the end of goodfellas. I cant even get decent tomato sauce anymore LOL.

Keith

Upvote 0

madwest

Jun 24, 2011
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other

Mr. Silver Stash

Mar 3, 2012
The Constitution State
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup, we are all about to get cut off. And there is no more silver to be found out there anyway. Y'all should just call up your banks and cancel all orders tomorrow. Save yourself the time and trouble with CRH-ing. The carriers cull all silver anyway. Especially in Connecticut.

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds to me like you're just mad you got cut off.
Be more charming, or more important.
Life is easier.
Lol

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always LOL at posts like this, as if the entire country is exactly the same as one town/locality. I live in a medium population area, there are TONS of banks that will order halves. Even if the two I order from now stopped tomorrow I could have 20 boxes the next week from the others. I agree that one day we will not be able to order halves, but that day will not come until halves are removed from circulation in the same manner Ikes have.

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you hear that? Sounds like the ROFLcopter coming in for a landing.
Roflcopter.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread