For those who dont find the good stuff....

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those who don't find the good stuff....

Went out today for about an hour or so. Had fun but for those who gets tired of seeing all the good things..thought I would show some of the "other" stuff.....First pic is of all the "junk" I found and the second is of all the DARN invisible things that just would not come out a hole that was dug almost to China....HH and thanks for peeking..

Attachments

• junk.jpg
    junk.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,011
  • junk1.jpg
    junk1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 997
Upvote 0
OP
OP
SC_hunter

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: For those who don't find the good stuff....

BioProfessor said:
I thought we had decided on Crape not Junkque. I'm confused now how to post 99.9% of my finds.

Daryl
LOL...Sorry Prof...I forgot the proper term for Crape..I'll go with that for now..
GrantWA said:
:D Hey what are all those little brown round thingies? I'm getting tired of digging up all these aluminum pieces of seal. :P
Grant....those little thingies were just laying on the surface...still trying to identify them...lol Thank goodness I didn't have to dig for em..

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Please, please let's not argue over crap. The proper word is junque! Crap is what I step in if I am not watching where I am going. (Read dog poop). Junk is what is left on top of the ground by unknown slobs who proceeded us in the area of the dig. Junque is all the unappreciated digs of all us pros on Tnet. At the end of a successful hunt, junque is all those treasures you dig and photograph and then put them into the stylish display containers unwittingly captioned by the inexperienced public as trash cans provided at public places. Higher class display units may be called dumpsters.I hope this clears thing up for all you newbies and all we self proclaimed pros on Tnet are undoubtably known. Monty

OP
OP
SC_hunter

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks Monty for filling us in on all the proper terms...LOL

dgaughan

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2004
east northport ny
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 5 Garrett ace 350

hey those are my invisible finds they look great in the light. congrats and hh

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other

SC_hunter said:
Went out today for about an hour or so. Had fun but for those who gets tired of seeing all the good things..thought I would show some of the "other" stuff.....First pic is of all the "junk" I found and the second is of all the DARN invisible things that just would not come out a hole that was dug almost to China....HH and thanks for peeking..

Great post and many times I've thought seriously about starting a "Today's Junk Finds" thread.

This is the stuff we all find most.

Love the Don avatar.

Badger

jimmatt_43

Feb 2, 2007

Great treasure Buddy,looks like my finds.I thought I was the only one with that invisible stuff though.
HH, Jim

laughingcrow

Jan 21, 2007
Seattle
Detector(s) used
Whites M6

Nice Post. I will really be glad when I find my big one.

I found about the same today (25 cents in clad (all penneys + 1 dime) a bunch of pull tabs. I also have a sore back, sore arms, wrists, fingertips etc, and can't wait until tomorrow morning! I am still trying to get the hang of doing parks, and mainly digging holes in solid dirt/grass.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread