For those who were hunting in the Schoolcraft area last weekend...

Wallhangers

Jul 28, 2008
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, T2 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please have a little more respect and ask permission for where you are hunting. You were jumping into private land fields/homesites that I had secured permission to hunt. You make all of us look bad when you carelessly go wherever you want. Fortunately, the owners spotted you and asked you to leave. It really isn't that hard to get permission!!!

BigZee

Mar 3, 2008
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
DFX, AT Max
This doesn't surprise me one bit!! Then they wonder why new laws/ordinances are passed against MDing.
Hopefully it's no one from this site.

Slipperyjack47

Apr 5, 2008
Solon Springs Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Thats the kind of idiots that ruin it for everyone else!!!!!! >:( I hope they are not from this site, but if they are they need to get their heads outa there butts! ALWAYS GET PERMISSION!

sLIPPERYJACK47

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bad apples ruin it for us all! :(
I know guys that do hunt over that way, and I know they get permission. I was hunting two weeks ago near Richland with a buddy, when a guy stopped and came into the woods where we were hunting. The site was an old school house that is now just a foundation. We had permission from the farmer. This fella just wanted to know if we were having any luck. He then told us he had hunted here before, with no permission. He then told us he likes to go to a certain college nearby and we told him that it is off limits. He said he goes there and if they ask him to leave he does, but he keeps going back! We told him that we don't hunt any private place without permission.
Shameful!!!! Not my kind of digging buddy at all! :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread