R-n-Rs Ring and Coin Program for the ACE 250

R AND R

Jan 25, 2009
Menominee, MI
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Sidewinder,Stingray 2, Bandito Classic, 1265X w/ Hot Head 12, BHID 9.5 coil and Garrett ACE 2fiddy!
R-n-R's Ring and Coin Program for the ACE 250

Just tested 50 gold rings(10k and 14k) - 48 of em' hit 2 did not-(they were in the round/square tab range) Beaver tails still hit(they are short sigs), but square tabs and round pull rings and round w/ beavertails do not. Nor do the stinky zincs. Just nickles,coppers and silver. This maybe good for max return with out having to dig all the crap. I'm going to try it next time I'm out and see. Granted you'll miss some but you can concentrate on better odds of getting a ring without all the CRAP!!!!!!

Based on this simple test I could dig 48 rings and avoid all the tabs, still get coins/silver rings and only miss 2 rings.........

DISCLAIMER :tongue3: - This would be good to use in new areas, not old ones where some good buttons or tokens or IH's might be!!

It's simple- Accept blocks (3+4) / / / /( 9,10,11,12). and go hunt. (You could knock out 12 as well, the half dollars hit at 11)

Some of you guys with piles of rings could do a test to compare your results to mine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread