CTX 3030
Equinox 800
Equinox600
Makro Multi Kruzer
Garret ATpro
Garret ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't been out much in the last two weeks. But last night I got the itch, so I went up to a very old large baseball field thats a two minute walk from my house, it dates back to 1870 on the maps and older from my finds there. Two years ago the local codes men started hassling me. So I went at night for peace and quiet at about 9pm, with out the hassle to try the nox there. Got there and fired up the nox. Literally the second signal I got was a choppy signal that was very deep with the numbers all over the place 15-34 but repeatable with no iron grunt. Dug a deep 6" plug and then had to go down another 6" and to my surprise 12" down was this large cooper.
My machine was acting erratic and I kept lowering and raising the sensitively to quiet it down.
Then I looked at it and I was in Beach 1. Hmmmm makes me wonder if I would have hit the target if I was in field 2 like I usually use.

1837 Matron Head
IMG_1868.jpg IMG_1870.jpg

Thanks for viewing

Upvote 9
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on the old copper! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions