fatbob_72

Jan 6, 2016
Jackson Michigan
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 , White's Coin Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi

Wondering if anyone knows of any ghost towns or abandoned towns in the Jackson, Lenawee ,Hillsdale areas? I would like to do some reserch and maybe see if I can get together with some other dirt fishing folks and give the area a try.

Also dose anyone know of any old maps of the Detriot - Chicago stagecouch routes from back in the day?

Thanks for any info!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
F

fatbob_72

Jan 6, 2016
Jackson Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the welcome Don!

I looked at one site today and most of the ones they had on it was upper Michigan locations but I am going to look for more tonight.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi

Wondering if anyone knows of any ghost towns or abandoned towns in the Jackson, Lenawee ,Hillsdale areas? I would like to do some reserch and maybe see if I can get together with some other dirt fishing folks and give the area a try.

Also dose anyone know of any old maps of the Detriot - Chicago stagecouch routes from back in the day?

Thanks for any info!
Hi,
Try this link, and I feel it's good idea to do research and perhaps find some people that detect in your area,
Let me know how things go.
Jon
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...s.html&usg=AFQjCNFf6BQCX3lHqYQcivynWtTjp1ga8w

OP
OP
F

fatbob_72

Jan 6, 2016
Jackson Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all for the great info! I took a look at the one article about some of the towns here in the Jackson area ,so I got out a map and marked where some of theses places are and I think I might go for a little ride tomorrow and have a look.
I would like to get together with other folks around the area and check some of these places out. But first I need to do a little research and see if any of theses places are now private property.
Thanks again for the great info guys!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread