fatbob_72

Jan 6, 2016
Jackson Michigan
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 , White's Coin Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi

Wondering if anyone knows of any ghost towns or abandoned towns in the Jackson, Lenawee ,Hillsdale areas? I would like to do some reserch and maybe see if I can get together with some other dirt fishing folks and give the area a try.

Also dose anyone know of any old maps of the Detriot - Chicago stagecouch routes from back in the day?

Thanks for any info!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
F

fatbob_72

Jan 6, 2016
Jackson Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the welcome Don!

I looked at one site today and most of the ones they had on it was upper Michigan locations but I am going to look for more tonight.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi

Wondering if anyone knows of any ghost towns or abandoned towns in the Jackson, Lenawee ,Hillsdale areas? I would like to do some reserch and maybe see if I can get together with some other dirt fishing folks and give the area a try.

Also dose anyone know of any old maps of the Detriot - Chicago stagecouch routes from back in the day?

Thanks for any info!
Hi,
Try this link, and I feel it's good idea to do research and perhaps find some people that detect in your area,
Let me know how things go.
Jon
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...s.html&usg=AFQjCNFf6BQCX3lHqYQcivynWtTjp1ga8w

OP
OP
F

fatbob_72

Jan 6, 2016
Jackson Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all for the great info! I took a look at the one article about some of the towns here in the Jackson area ,so I got out a map and marked where some of theses places are and I think I might go for a little ride tomorrow and have a look.
I would like to get together with other folks around the area and check some of these places out. But first I need to do a little research and see if any of theses places are now private property.
Thanks again for the great info guys!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions