Forrest Fenn s treasure

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
Thanks nvradar.Your "new and old" explanation is a good one.I used to think in that line before until I observed the final statement of "I will give you title to the gold". Why only gold as the chest is gold plus other non gold treasures?..that is why I gave the wild suggestion of another potential ancient treasure entirely of gold besides the chest ....of course it is just a wild suggestion and in my IMO.
TT

I'm not following with the "title to the gold".The chest is bronze. Did you think it was gold or another chest?

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not following with the "title to the gold".The chest is bronze. Did you think it was gold or another chest?

No my point is this...the treasure in the chest is gold plus non gold valuables.But he is "giving title" to the gold only ,,,,maybe referring to the chest treasure in general represented by "gold" or as I wildly suggested maybe he is referring to another treasure of gold(entirely of gold) besides the chest treasure he hid...just a wild idea don't bother ,,:)
TT

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
OH! now you are sounding like a U.S. lawyer parsing words. LOL! Like I said this is Fenn's world so ya never know what he has hidden.

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH! now you are sounding like a U.S. lawyer parsing words. LOL! Like I said this is Fenn's world so ya never know what he has hidden.

LOL! maybe he didn't hide himself, I mean the hypothethic second treasure,,, maybe just pointing to an old gold cache or gold mine of some kind he discovered in the past,for example northern new mexico and south Colorado have been known to be the sites of the so called LUE spanish gold caches...
TT

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
There are lots of "lost" spanish mines and treasures in both states.

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Imo, The poem is straight forward and many people are trying to put meanings in it that FF never intended.

I agree,,the 9 clues to the chest IMO are straightforward at least according to my solve(which I have not verified on the ground yet)....The wild suggestion of a potential other treasure is whether other hidden or layer of message is embedded in the poem or not...

TT

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Tintin, Why haven't you done a ground search? Only way to know.

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tintin, Why haven't you done a ground search? Only way to know.

Nvradar,,,Though I am one of those who claim to have the winner solve,,:),,,,unfortunately I am not in USA and would not be able to go for some time to come..
TT

mrmagica

Sep 13, 2015
Mighty England, UK
Detector(s) used
MY BRAIN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have just been banned by the ff gestapo over at dals site for daring to BELIEVE that I might actually be correct.

Here's hoping you guys are just a tad more open minded.

so if there are etiquette and rules please spill them out now. If actually helping people and saying you might be correct breaks the rules then let me know now and I will disappear like a fart in the wind ;-)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have just been banned by the ff gestapo over at dals site for daring to BELIEVE that I might actually be correct.

so if there are etiquette and rules please spill them out now. If actually helping people and saying you might be correct breaks the rules then let me know now and I will disappear like a fart in the wind ;-)

Yes we have rules, they boil down to be nice to each other, no attacks or insults and we are family friendly...

We are the largest and oldest treasure forum on the net..

Our rules can be read here.

http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
We all have the poem solved in our own minds. Lets hear it!!!

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used

Solving the poem means you have the chest...correct? If not I would still like to hear your solve.

KXMember

Dec 19, 2014
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
OKM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the UU you are speaking about. If encrypted in the chase somewhere, you will find the marks here on Google Ear

View attachment 1207601

Here is the video of our recent hike there last week. We flew into Denver, drove for another 300 miles, and hiked the 20 miles through the area and back to the car. We spent two hours there and nothing was found.

We thought the chest would be waiting on top of this rock...but no chest.

Look at the bones he was speaking about......'Take the Chest and Leave My Bones'

It's in the mountains North of Santa Fe...

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's in the mountains North of Santa Fe...

A quote by Forrest Fenn on WHAT NOT TO DO!

Now!!! Look at the words "curved lines'

“Some searchers overrate the complexity of the search. Knowing about head pressures, foot pounds, acre feet, bible verses, Latin, cubic inches, icons, fonts, charts, graphs, formulas, curved lines, magnetic variation, codes, depth meters, riddles, drones or ciphers, will not assist anyone to the treasure location, although those things have been offered as positive solutions. Excellent research materials are TTOTC, Google Earth, and/or a good map.” f

STRAIGHT LINES ONLY!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions