Forrest Fenn s treasure

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
Do you think "rockies" could also mean- hidden in rockyish/mountainish area anywhere in the United States, rather than specifically the actual rocky mountains? fenn plays on his words... I think he meant somewhere in a rocky region is where I hid my treasure and not specifically the rocky mountains. understand? ... just thinking out loud.

Hey bloodline did you ever find the "real people" that you thought were after you?

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has now come to pass...

Mr. Forrest Fenn has done irreparable damage to his reputation as revealed by this past weekends release of inappropriate private emails sent between himself and Mindy Fausey.

The problem with Mr. Fenn is, he's a dinosaur trying to live in the modern age. He never learned that once something is posted, sent, blogged, emailed or texted, it will remain in cyberspace forever. The chickens came home to roost this last weekend for Mr. Fenn.

Once someone's reputation is in question, the pillars that support fair game, honesty, and an equal playing field will come crashing down faster then the deck of card they were made of.

This isn't anything new to me. It was just a matter of time before the real man behind the curtain revealed himself.

What does this mean for "The Chase"?
"Caveat Emptor" better known as Buyer Beware!
If you decide to "buy" into the story that Forrest Fenn hid a treasure worth $3 million, then at least look into the real man behind the story. Do as much unbiased, common sense research on the man behind the curtain, as you do on the poem and solution.

If you base your assumptions about "The Chase" being real, by the past accomplishments and integrity that Mr. Fenn has displayed, then by all means, let that measuring stick also include this last weeks revelations. A side by side comparison of just how "short" of the mark Mr. Fenn has actually fallen in regards to his integrity, are now blatantly obvious.

Caveat Emptor!

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This yarn is two years old. Is the coot still alive? Bet he was seen doin it if he did. Those hills are crawlin with hobos.
They are not hobos, they are treasure hunters, who smell real bad, with worn out clothes, seeking Forrest Fenn's treasure. Be careful, they bit.

mjphoto54

Jun 17, 2013
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Omega 8000, Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has now come to pass...

Mr. Forrest Fenn has done irreparable damage to his reputation as revealed by this past weekends release of inappropriate private emails sent between himself and Mindy Fausey.

The problem with Mr. Fenn is, he's a dinosaur trying to live in the modern age. He never learned that once something is posted, sent, blogged, emailed or texted, it will remain in cyberspace forever. The chickens came home to roost this last weekend for Mr. Fenn.

Once someone's reputation is in question, the pillars that support fair game, honesty, and an equal playing field will come crashing down faster then the deck of card they were made of.

This isn't anything new to me. It was just a matter of time before the real man behind the curtain revealed himself.

What does this mean for "The Chase"?
"Caveat Emptor" better known as Buyer Beware!
If you decide to "buy" into the story that Forrest Fenn hid a treasure worth $3 million, then at least look into the real man behind the story. Do as much unbiased, common sense research on the man behind the curtain, as you do on the poem and solution.

If you base your assumptions about "The Chase" being real, by the past accomplishments and integrity that Mr. Fenn has displayed, then by all means, let that measuring stick also include this last weeks revelations. A side by side comparison of just how "short" of the mark Mr. Fenn has actually fallen in regards to his integrity, are now blatantly obvious.

Caveat Emptor!

I'm in the dark about what happened last week, but even then I lean towards your opinion of FF. Where do I learn what took place.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't prove either way if the FF treasure is real. It's all just too much hocus pocus magical mystery tour for me, probably an interesting read, but I'm not buying the book.

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This treasure hunt will slip back into the darkness it came from. They believe they have succeeded in what they set out to do and now will let it slip away. Watch how many of them quit Stephanie's forum, even now they do so. I imagine Stephanie also was part of it.

What they are getting ready to do is screw it all up. Like I said, the lock can only be opened after the tumblers have come to the light of day. There are 3 tumblers..mmm how many have opened? ~ crickets

Last edited:

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have said in many posts before, TC started out as one thing and morphed into something completely different. TC is now sinking like the Titanic. Mr. Fenn's reputation, from this point on, won't shine any brighter then a tin slug rejected from "personal protection dispenser" in the men's room.

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have said in many posts before, TC started out as one thing and morphed into something completely different. TC is now sinking like the Titanic. Mr. Fenn's reputation, from this point on, won't shine any brighter then a tin slug rejected from "personal protection dispenser" in the men's room.

What a joke.

3 tumblers.

I hold the line, not you.

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Blah blah blaaaaaaahhhhh...slick once again you say bad things and no proof. blllllaaaaaaahhhhhh.

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blah blah blaaaaaaahhhhh...slick once again you say bad things and no proof. blllllaaaaaaahhhhhh.

Proof comes in the form of a liar, penny-less, headless reality and it's one you have to wait for. Funny for me now in retrospect how you're going to wish I held tighter to the line. You're never going to say I didn't try to tell you. For years now, that's all I've done, but tell you the truth from the beginning, but all you wanted to hear was the beat to you're own drum.

~I'm sorry.

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oh! But I do have the proof, just too bad you won't see it in public. This site is way to classy to post the crap that Forrest Fenn and Mindy Fausey exchanged. Since you have been so critical of me all along, I promise you won't get it from me. Do your research. Just think NV, you will be the last person on the bus not knowing that the bus went over the cliff a long time ago, and it just hasn't hit bottom yet!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well in the day time soaps when the shows ratings start dropping they throw sex into it, then ghosts or such, and the grand finale...aliens!
After which it goes to reruns.:sly:

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well in the day time soaps when the shows ratings start dropping they throw sex into it, then ghosts or such, and the grand finale...aliens!
After which it goes to reruns.:sly:

How about them commercials, you got them ready don't you?

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fast forward right thru them. :)

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
This is what happens when someone that is not a poet writes a poem. LOL Frank FLOWERS-1 027.jpg

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Oh! But I do have the proof, just too bad you won't see it in public. This site is way to classy to post the crap that Forrest Fenn and Mindy Fausey exchanged. Since you have been so critical of me all along, I promise you won't get it from me. Do your research. Just think NV, you will be the last person on the bus not knowing that the bus went over the cliff a long time ago, and it just hasn't hit bottom yet!

Ahhh yes the never ending excuse excuse...sigh. You are the guy doing your best to discredit Mr. Fenn. So common sense asks why YOU would let the opportunity to bad mouth him "slick" by. Yup ...according to your babble in YOUR solve we are all to stupid to walk and chew gum.

This thread is suppose to be about finding the Fenn treasure ,not about a the constant bad mouthing of it. YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN IT, THAT'S FINE. GO ELSEWHERE.YOU HAVE STATED IT MANY TIMES AFTER YOU FAILED TO PRODUCE THE CHEST IN YOUR SOLVE FOR THE CHEST... YOUR SOLVE FAILED BECAUSE IT WAS INCORRECT..FACE IT.

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Proof comes in the form of a liar, penny-less, headless reality and it's one you have to wait for. Funny for me now in retrospect how you're going to wish I held tighter to the line. You're never going to say I didn't try to tell you. For years now, that's all I've done, but tell you the truth from the beginning, but all you wanted to hear was the beat to you're own drum.

~I'm sorry.

GOULS and GOBBLINS .... still bloodline??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread