Forrest Fenn s treasure

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

michigan_twobox

Jun 23, 2012
Stop fighting girls you're both pretty lol jk. The poem suggest to me the treasure is in a outhouse, seriously read it again.

dishpan

Aug 30, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speaking of needing a life...
I stated it to help, as it may make a big difference. I was polite about it, not critical.
Unfortunately, you didn't take the same path.
Jim

I, for one, do think it makes a big difference. Thanks Jim.
-dish

OP
OP
themarkd

themarkd

Nov 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Prism V 950
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When did you speak to him - you seem to have a direct line [as does Stephanie and Dal] ????

You did not ask him the correct questions !

BTW - how much does he pay to both of you ?

Hopefully the guys here onto you, and do not listen to your ideas

His website says he has no knowledge of it being found. He's very tech savvy and I would think he'd update once he knows and not lie to people. Pay? For what?

OP
OP
themarkd

themarkd

Nov 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Prism V 950
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
themarkd, I have offered a lot of info. I have included pictures and multiple reasons to believe the landmarks I feel are referred to by the poem. My motivation is to get good info that would show me where I am wrong or have overlooked something. This is a good place to discuss such issues. I have tough skin and I realize some will have things to say that would be hurtful so I don't mind the ribbing. Where are the hunters who can share their thoughts. Some people have been very positive some have not , thank you both but now , where is a clue wrong, week or off. Which ones can you make more clear or add insight. A comment like "your full of it" is not helpful and those reading such comments can be the judge of its value. Over 17 post are ready to read some are a little satirical and some sound like I am over confident but I am not asking for credits or acclaim I want to reach the treasure or the truth as to its whereabouts. Let us reason together. captpappy.wordpress.com

I cant fault your reasoning, really, at all. But, as Ive said in my blog, ultimately, if an interpretation doesnt get you to it, it isnt worth much. Mine included.

warpigs777

Mar 2, 2013
albuquerque
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If Jen really came here to post that stuff :protest:....I am a little upset. Provided it is the same Jen. If your website is great, people will flock to it or find it on their own.
(Aint) nobody got time for that! :laughing9:
Like a wild cat urinating all over the dam place.

Captpappy

May 21, 2013
NM MN Id
Detector(s) used
tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel there are three verses that tell us where the treasure is and three that really don't help much. The 3rd verse about loads and heavy water do suggest to me big boulders and deep or fast water but the word JUST means nothing more. Right? any cokes no JUST 7 up or Catch any trout no JUST carp or any body home no JUST us chickens. Verses 2,4 and 6 I feel are all that is needed to find the right place. I do however believe verse 3 tells us what is just past where we want to look. This is for what it is worth (not much i know) I am saying there are distracting bits info thhey are true but not very helpful,

Captpappy

May 21, 2013
NM MN Id
Detector(s) used
tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Signal line
What? Whats a long range signal line? You jest. Here you go I give the exact location and it is near you. Everything you could ever want to know I give you free. Read the reasons and no knee jerk reactions until you read it all. Then because I trust the intelligence of most readers tell us what doesn't match up to the poem. I have read that it is bs or too choppy or bla bla bla. I don't need validation plenty of people have done that anyway. I would really like some better suggestion with at least as much thought and validation as I put in. Really let us find the treasure. This is the third offer to people who are close by. Are they so jealous that they would rather ignore a chance to find the chest. Mean natured I think. Hey take the hour out of your search to learn something and then comment in a thoughtful way. I can take it. Let the readers decide. But if you reply do better than your full of bs, really wow very impressive that guy may have used up most his lamp oil staying awake thinking that one up. Sadly another agreed I bet their hot on the trail. Sorry uncalled for but I am open to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism it is my goal to come to the right conclusion. It is very easy to find the speck in someone else's eye. I put it out there to share so good luck and may you find the treasure but pleeeeease let the other dogs know when to stop looking. captpappy.wordpress.com

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
Good grief dbcooper!!! you have more question marks and maybes and could be's, in your site it's ridiculous. Forrest said if you figure out the clues you can walk straight to it. READ the info out there!!!

FRANK: could you please stop with the NO STARTING POINT already. Forrest or nobody else isn't going to hold your hand and walk you to the gold.

Captpappy

May 21, 2013
NM MN Id
Detector(s) used
tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
signal line, Good enough. i wish you luck.
Frank, I agree that is why Brown is so important. It is a key to the area and therefore gives location to the other clues. The guesses are endless without such a key. A waste of time I would think. Ranger Gary Brown asst. to Yellowstone is my best guess. At least his old home puts me in a place where all the other clues fit. Yes, there may be other answers more correct than this, I am waiting for one so I can start a new search.

jayackam

Apr 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has Forrest Fenn gone on the Today show and announced that the treasure has been found? I would think that after giving them the monthly press release then that would happen.....

He will not announce anything, unless someone comes forward openly, and declares that he/she took the treasure - which is not likely to happen, unless that person wants to pay 250K + in taxes. Fenn cannot go back and check on it anymore - it is too rough of a terrain for his age. He almost broke his ankle on the way back after he set the bait [treasure] - I guess that stopped him from laughing. Unfortunately, people could keep going to the location, [if they can figure out the location] whether the treasure[bait] is still there or not, since they will not believe the claims of it being located/found or the danger they have to pass through by getting to it. And actually, the treasure is more complex than it is described = according to Whiterock7, who by the way never heard back from Fenn, even though he sent a mail to 2 of Fenn's email addresses.

The problem is, that nobody is asking him straight questions. If you guys do not believe me, then ask him straight "if he has parted part part of his soul into the treasure box" - and do not let him say that many people say many things and it is all nonsense. He needs to answer only that specific question!
Someone also needs to ask him "if search for the treasure could endanger seekers' soul" - again straight question, requires straight answer. Contact NBC reporters and demand that they ask those questions. Soon he will stop providing new clues, unless he already stopped.

jayackam

Apr 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
his web site is managed by others, same as is his personal life - like Margie and Irenne and his 2 writer friends from SF- they are his mirror now. I feel bad for his wife. God Bless her.

jayackam

Apr 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
his web site is managed by others, same as is his personal life - like Margie and Irenne and his 2 writer friends from SF- they are his mirror now. I feel bad for his wife. God Bless her.
That reply was meant for Marked

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
signal line, Good enough. i wish you luck.
Frank, I agree that is why Brown is so important. It is a key to the area and therefore gives location to the other clues. The guesses are endless without such a key. A waste of time I would think. Ranger Gary Brown asst. to Yellowstone is my best guess. At least his old home puts me in a place where all the other clues fit. Yes, there may be other answers more correct than this, I am waiting for one so I can start a new search.
Pappy, my problem with ranger Brown's home is that it's too easy. IMHO, there is no way that Fenn would make it that easy to find a solid place. For all any of us know, the whole line is meaningless for finding the treasure....thrown in to distract. I also doubt the treasure is in a tree, but that's just my opinion.
Jim

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Has Forrest Fenn gone on the Today show and announced that the treasure has been found? I would think that after giving them the monthly press release then that would happen.....

i was reading somewhere,sorry didnt save link,that dal says FF said the todays clue wont come until
6/15 or after, prob a scheduling prob,as FF said he would be busy with books for a couple of months
and i searched didnt find any info of the Tbox found

blueeyedgal

Apr 16, 2013
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
MY BRAIN along with the book and given clues LOL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that has been previously found to be not the case... NO **** LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread