Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

travis.gore.79

Sep 6, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read a little bit. He is claiming Forrest gave misleading clues. He went to his solve and no treasure was there.

I would bet the judge throws it out.

How whacked must you be to sue because your solve was wrong [emoji23]

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sheesh... and when the judgment is against him... he will have to go retrieve the treasure himself to pay it off. heh

travis.gore.79

Sep 6, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sheesh... and when the judgment is against him... he will have to go retrieve the treasure himself to pay it off. heh

He better get it before March 1st. My flight and hotel are already booked. My go sooner, depends on the weather

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
B/est of luck to you, travis.gore.79. Where did you say you were going to search? (haha, kidding, but good luck and take care.)

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People become obsessed with greed I have seen it a few times with article's such as this that have been deposited.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
David Harold Hansen filed the complaint in Federal Court w/o an attorney. His claim was causing him and his family to loose out on money and not able to care for his family. Misleading clues caused him to move his search. The misleading clues favored those close to Fenn who subsequently found the treasure.
Next problem is there has been no report of anyone claiming to have found the treasure. Fenn commented the treasure is still where he put it 10 years ago.
I wonder if, as the plaintiff filed w/o a lawyer, if he had trouble finding an attorney that would represent him. The looser gets to pay the costs. If the guy is desperate maybe we should have a Go Fund Me or better yet, all you people that searched for the treasure, get a judge to rule it as a Class Action. Having been led astray by Fenn's diabolical, treacherous, underhanded misleading clues.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
David Harold Hansen filed the complaint in Federal Court w/o an attorney. His claim was causing him and his family to loose out on money and not able to care for his family. Misleading clues caused him to move his search. The misleading clues favored those close to Fenn who subsequently found the treasure.
Next problem is there has been no report of anyone claiming to have found the treasure. Fenn commented the treasure is still where he put it 10 years ago.
I wonder if, as the plaintiff filed w/o a lawyer, if he had trouble finding an attorney that would represent him. The looser gets to pay the costs. If the guy is desperate maybe we should have a Go Fund Me or better yet, all you people that searched for the treasure, get a judge to rule it as a Class Action. Having been led astray by Fenn's diabolical, treacherous, underhanded misleading clues.

The objective is to flush out a snake in the grass....and to do that you need the Fires of Hades

I think that this will be enough to do it....PG 25 of his book Thrill of the Chase....."Im Zodiac"

Smart Forrest Fenn Thrill of the Chase.jpg

The Zodiac Police Sketch from the Lake Beryessa Killing of Bryan Hartnell's GF

Michael Aquino.jpg

He was quite the entertainer back then wasn't he...don't forget about his wife "Lilith" lol

Michael Aquino Oprah Geraldo.jpg

And then there is the Lure....which of course is another in his long line of double meanings and the allusion to other sites concealing the real treasures

Forrest Fenn Once Upon A While Shadow.jpg

Of course there is the last photo too....which was taken from the NSA's archives on the Beale Pamphlet....Forrest is a smörgåsbord of treasures all piled into one legendary lie.....lol

john_doe_no_2.jpg
This is John Doe #2 from Oklahoma City Bombing.....want to guess who lit the fuse?

The story goes on and on for hours

Forrest Fenn Charges.jpg

When he was investigated in the Church Hearings......he fled to New Mexico and adopted the name Forrest Fenn....but the operations that he began continued afterwards, and he was busted in the military's biggest trials to date....the Presidio Child Abduction and Molestation Rings at the daycare center....the same suspicions applied to why the Oklahoma Day Care was bombed by them...as they were picking from the stock of Federal Employees there and were grooming the kids. They wanted to send a message

You can see their operations looking to shut down the FBI's Eldorado Task Force as well in almost every case that involved his handywork.

I've done it tired and now I'm weak.....lol

A Forrest Fenn Classic...after leaving the areas of the troves of the Jesse James R&R camp, you see this along the road.....a sign if you will....

DSC00129.JPG

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You don't have to wear a leg collar and tracking device if you are some art trader that has stolen artifacts from a Native American site.....or someone that trades in forged paintings

You wear a leg collar if you are a violent predator and a criminal that has been caught.

Something that they find quite interesting as a "clue" to his real identity

Don't be fooled by his games.....

Who is the real Forrest Fenn.jpg

Cassews

Dec 29, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett/White
Primary Interest:
Other
People become obsessed with greed I have seen it a few times with article's such as this that have been deposited.

Yep Yep!!! There is a guy we used to know who said he can find any treasure in the world ... Ummmm what ?? Empty words are all he boasted ... LOL
Treasure is like gold .. elusive unless you know where to look ... :-)

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What he ought to do at this point is retrieve it himself - with journalists along, auction it off, and donate the proceeds to St. Judes Children's Hospital.

article-0-190425AD000005DC-578_634x687.jpg

travis.gore.79

Sep 6, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
B/est of luck to you, travis.gore.79. Where did you say you were going to search? (haha, kidding, but good luck and take care.)

Thanks. I went where the keyword took me. I did not find it this trip. End of April we will try again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread