Fort Bedford says my Equinox 600 will arrive Monday!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats Terry. I'm first in line on the next shipment, I can't wait!!

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats.
Better can't wait to charge and fire her up.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats! A 600 is in my future once they become available (I didn't pre-order).

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have to laugh Terry, you're the only person that has mentioned the dealers name you bought your Equinox from..aka Fort Bedford. Everyone else speaks of their dealer. People into to detecting are a secretive lot. Most guys won't post in their profile where they are from and never talk specifics about stuff the find.. They all have secret places they go detecting.. I find it very amusing..

I have bought stuff from Big Boys and Metal Detectors.com and Metal Detecting stuff and they are all good dealers. I always buy from Tnet vendors and don't have a secret dealer..lol I never shop one against the other, I go with who offers me the best deal at the time.

digger460

Silver Member
Sep 19, 2015
Southeast Grundy, Illinois
Detector(s) used
EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
Other
So starting Tuesday we will be expecting daily reports on the Equinox!!!:laughing7: All eye's.jpg 's will be on you my friend:thumbsup:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep us posted Terry...

Full review expected.

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to laugh Terry, you're the only person that has mentioned the dealers name you bought your Equinox from..aka Fort Bedford. Everyone else speaks of their dealer. People into to detecting are a secretive lot. Most guys won't post in their profile where they are from and never talk specifics about stuff the find.. They all have secret places they go detecting.. I find it very amusing..

I have bought stuff from Big Boys and Metal Detectors.com and Metal Detecting stuff and they are all good dealers. I always buy from Tnet vendors and don't have a secret dealer..lol I never shop one against the other, I go with who offers me the best deal at the time.

There's a reason, if a dealer isn't a paid sponsor of that forum, it's against forum rules. Not all forums are that way, but there are several that are. Fort Bedford is a sponsor on this forum.

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I tried to call Keith about a time line on the Equinox......his VM inbox was full. I'm sure we know why! Can't wait to see the review Terry.

Wiganer

Jan 30, 2017
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Whites dual field beast, with Anderson shaft.
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
If you do a review Terry and you say it's good, then it must be as it has the wrong manufacturing brand for you. Lol.

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried to call Keith about a time line on the Equinox......his VM inbox was full. I'm sure we know why! Can't wait to see the review Terry.

Sorry we missed your call - but I fixed that! call anytime! :)

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keith just told me I'll get my 600, this coming Monday - Happy Dancing!!!!! :hello2::headbang::skullflag::icon_thumright::occasion14::usflag:

I can't wait to see your review on the Equinox, Terry! Be sure to watch his youtube channel everyone! We know Terry will give a good, straight forward honest review that everyone will want to see. :)

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dan I know the sponsor rules and that's not what I meant. I am talking about users that even use tnet vendors.. They still won't mention the dealers name..

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keith just told me I'll get my 600, this coming Monday - Happy Dancing!!!!! :hello2::headbang::skullflag::icon_thumright::occasion14::usflag:

Terry, interested in whether you find the tone menu settings straight forward. The manual is written for both the 600 and 800, and kind of favors the 800 such that the tone setting menu differences and adjustments for the 600 are a little confusing. Hopefully, that is not the case when you have the machine right in front of you.

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dan I know the sponsor rules and that's not what I meant. I am talking about users that even use tnet vendors.. They still won't mention the dealers name..

Gotcha... No clue there.

JackalopeZL1

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2014
Tennessee And California
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deal Terry, Keith shipped me my 800 and tracking says I will have Monday!! Can't wait!! Give Keith a call folks, Good guy to deal with..

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations I anxiously await your review!

darktower007

Feb 21, 2017
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus/Vaquero/At Max/fisher f70/carrot pen pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Real question is... when will the log jam of pre orders break? I’ve got cash ready for the 800... but with a few hundred pre orders at each store.. it could be months for me. :(

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Please ask Dilek to send you a multikruzer. Didn't they send you a racer to test drive previously? Would love to see some head to head with these two

Chub

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread