TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• DSCN1455.JPG
    DSCN1455.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 476
Upvote 0
In a conglomerate matrix! Very rare. You should do a paper on your find and present it to the International Geology Sociery. Keep looking, I know there is more there. Also watch for the family Junkadae. They were compatable.

I have one just like that I will look in my collection ;D

Now that's funny ! :laughing7:
Glen

If you could find the can it came off of, you would have the first complete skeleCANton ever found.

Somewhere there's a museum looking for one of these.

I would think at least one banner vote is called for. ;D

I believe you are wrong, Thrill'. Do a little more research and I believe you will find that this is, indeed, an ancient Roman artifact of the genus Aluminus Poptopicus. Might I suggest contacting Christie's and putting it up for auction......this could be a major sale! Or, you could put it on eBay with a minimum bid of your choosing. Or, better yet, you could simply trash it, ;D .

Hmm, ebay, now that's an idea. I mean if someone would spend money for a corn chip in the shape of a dog.....well who knows? :tongue3:

I did some calculations.....I used the width of your fingers, multiplied by the number of rocks in that conglomerate, divided by the number of seasons of Survivor, and Ive come to a conclusion....that's no ordinary pulltab.

Wow, there goes all the Evolutionary and Creationist theories in that find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's gonna re-write all the history books.... :headbang: I vote Banner on this one :headbang:
HH M.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back