Found a bunch of silver & wheaties today!!!

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Found a bunch of silver & wheaties today!!!

In my mailbox! Went diggin this mornin fer a couple hours, got a buck & a half in clad..........big deal. Came home & found all this in my mailbox! My ol' man has been thinkin bout me apparantly, he thinks its kinda cool that after 40 some odd years Ive finaly come around to his way of thinkin & started collecting coins. 1912 Barber half, 64' Kennedy half, 67' Kennedy half, 4 silver Washingtons, 3 mercs, 1 silver Roosy, couple steel pennies including one uncirculated, 7 war nickels & a big ol' bag o' wheaties!!! Woohoo! Thanks Pop! ;D

Attachments

• Silver n\' wheat from pop.jpg
    Silver n\' wheat from pop.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 569
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Re: Found a bunch of silver & wheaties today!!!

Digginman said:
I had something in my mailbox recently. Wasn't it from a "Mighty AP"?? I believe in fate, AP, do you?? ;)

DM

See? It always comes back to you, people!!! Now, if the treasure Gods will only smile on me tomorrow.............let me dig just one silver coin. Please? :D :)

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Maybe your dad is sending you coins ,so you wont have to bother old ladies fences anymore....just a thought...... ;)

Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

My Dad says he has a jar full of stuff for me too, some day I'll get them (when he remembers he says) or he just doesn't have it full yet ;D

Years ago he told me he had a jar full of buffalo nickels, I never knew it until his place got broken into and of course that was stolen. Then he tells me about it.... should've just given them to me as he collected them! But he still gets a few things form time to time and passes them on to me.

Three cheers for the Ol' Man!
Hip hip hooray! Woohoo Pop! You the man! ;D

M

mchamby

Your father must be very nice to want to share with you, mine would have hid them away. I'm glad to hear someone had a nice father.
Hope you find that silver that you are looking for tomorrow.
HH
Mchamby

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread