FOUND A FEW BUTTONS AND OH YEAH GOT A FLINTLOCK RIFLE BARREL TOO!

mudwhale

Jun 12, 2017
CT
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nokta Impact? isn't that the new Walmart brand detector made by Bounty hunter? I tried one out for a couple of minutes in Isle #5 in sporting goods. Not bad for a first detector or maybe a loner for the grand kids when they visit.

Yeah Right... You don't get around much do you? Hunt behind one and all you'll get is the junk left behind, I've hunted behind Deus and found everything it missed... Been there done that.... Impact is deeper, faster, and more accurate on separation. I used a Deus for weeks. No comparison in performance in the field....NON!! ZERO!! ZIP!! Sorry you spent the money....

Mike G.

May 4, 2017
Washington State
Detector(s) used
XP Deus and Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You used the Deus for weeks and still couldn't figure it out? I get it, some people have a hard time figuring out even the simplest things. In that case I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to be walking behind me with the Impact. Back to the metal detectoring short bus you go.

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
calm down mudwhale time will tell the tell of the impact and not everyone clicks with the deus . I will be putting my hands on one when bonus time comes and if its not all you say it is I'm gonna let you have it on the forums.. lol

Theppgcowboy

Aug 15, 2017
Western Montana
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah Right... You don't get around much do you? Hunt behind one and all you'll get is the junk left behind, I've hunted behind Deus and found everything it missed... Been there done that.... Impact is deeper, faster, and more accurate on separation. I used a Deus for weeks. No comparison in performance in the field....NON!! ZERO!! ZIP!! Sorry you spent the money....

So what got your panties in a wad? I have been digging up silver, and a whole lot of clad. Why not stay with Nokta impact group and talk amongst yourselves about its greatness, or are you lonely there?
You like the impact,grrrreat, just get over the fact that a Deus is too much of a machine for you.

Last edited:

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder at what point people get bored from repeating themselves constantly, yet saying absolutely nothing. Just a random thought...dunno what made me think it. Hmm.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like data ,show me dont just say it . its better its better its better. Im gonna buy one at bonus and test it a little and see if its just a hyped up racer 2???

Toothpick

Sep 9, 2013
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
XP-DEUS 2, MANTICORE, XP-DEUS 1, Equinox 800, Simplex, 1280x, Gold Bug 2, 12v Gator Gill Hookah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder at what point people get bored from repeating themselves constantly, yet saying absolutely nothing. Just a random thought...dunno what made me think it. Hmm.

Read his previous posts. Never started a thread. 50% of his comments are either him "destroying" minelabs & Deus or saying how he "kills" it every time with his impact.

Reading his posts, you would think he should have 5 banner finds by now :notworthy:

Yet, no videos or pictures of any finds at all ????

Even me, a Deus noob, has posted pictures of finds. There is really no excuse, Treasure Net makes it very easy to post pics.

As they say a picture is worth 1000 words.

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL Some of these people are real funny... MW says the Deus is no good so I am gonna have to sell mine and get the anchor he likes to swing... should finally be able to find the Golden Chalice in my front yard.
Just put some tape over the screen so I don't have to look at that gawd awful display, take some steroids so I can lift it and swing and then I will follow you guys around vacuuming up all the crown jewels you miss on a daily basis!
Hope he can get me a sweet deal... did he buy it or was he a guinea pig for testing? Hmmmm

VF & CD - You guys have been a great help and have tons of useful info.... many thanks but MW pretty much sums it up so adios amigo to the Deus! *** Yea right! *** :tongue3:

Mike G.

May 4, 2017
Washington State
Detector(s) used
XP Deus and Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did he seem a little unhinged to guys? I think mudwhale suffers from a condition known as (small detector complex). We just need to reassure him that it's not the size of his detector that counts but how he uses it. I suggest he also not look at the size of his detector while standing naked in front of the mirror.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread