Found a few o the river

Shorewalker

Nov 30, 2017
Virginia & Collier Cty FL
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm back home for a couple of weeks and was able to get out for a hunt (yay!). The water is now up and rising so I don't know if I'll be able to go again before heading back south to the sun and sand. I enjoy your posts and pictures and am looking forward to spring and summer on the river. These aren't the finest examples of workmanship but the materials are challenging and I was sure pleased to find them. All found in 1-2' of water.

photo - 2020-01-11T204635.062.JPG
photo - 2020-01-12T081037.172.JPG

Upvote 0

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds , love the in-situ pic some nice points you found , good amount for one day that’s a good size piece of pottery too.

redbeardrelics

Jan 3, 2014
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare)
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds, and a good start to the new year. I am loving the sharp clear "bleached out" tip on the largest quartz point ! Was it resting by chance in the base of that Clorox bottle? (lol)

OP
OP
Shorewalker

Shorewalker

Nov 30, 2017
Virginia & Collier Cty FL
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds, and a good start to the new year. I am loving the sharp clear "bleached out" tip on the largest quartz point ! Was it resting by chance in the base of that Clorox bottle? (lol)

Ha! It was actually tip down in the mud/clay. Only a half-inch of base was showing. I didn't think it was anything so I didn't take a picture before pulling it out. Yes, there are several areas on the tip that are glass-clear.

wilcam47

Dec 29, 2019
Idaho
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm back home for a couple of weeks and was able to get out for a hunt (yay!). The water is now up and rising so I don't know if I'll be able to go again before heading back south to the sun and sand. I enjoy your posts and pictures and am looking forward to spring and summer on the river. These aren't the finest examples of workmanship but the materials are challenging and I was sure pleased to find them. All found in 1-2' of water.

View attachment 1789770
View attachment 1789773

thats awesome! I wish we had more stuff like that around here!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions