DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got back out for a few hours today. We had around four inches of rain or so within the last couple of days. Went to one of my favorite sites. Found a few artifacts . Got what looks like a small Guilford , small kirk, and the heart breaker of the hunt would have to be The Big Sandy or maybe a Rowan type? One of the ears are broken on that one side. They all had to be plucked, two of them I wasn't even sure they where artifacts until they turned up. It is looking like this little site is pretty much exhausted for now. Hoping by the time deer season is over mother nature will have brought up a couple more. IMG_0406 (3).JPG IMG_0410.JPG IMG_0410.JPG

Upvote 0

Mrdigz

Nov 14, 2015
Long Island ,NY
Detector(s) used
2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds!

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man those look like they have been in the ground for a long time. The creeks here are low and as the rocks dry the grey dust covers them I guess its the pollution in the water cause the water looks crystal clear. Im thinking on taking a small bucket and walking upstream and throwing water all over the gravel bars and trying to wash that grey stuff off. Then hopefully on my next visit I can see something dont know if it will work or not havent tried it yet. Hope you find some more good pieces like those. Fall is finally here and it feels great outside but sun doesnt break till 7.30 am now. rock

SCrocks

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice quartz finds! I see you have a lot of it to. Muzzleloader started here so I have to wait till January before I can get back in a few spots.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread