Found a few today

tnmudman

Feb 12, 2017
middle tennessee
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Mostly broke but it was a great day to be out. Some of these would of been nice if all there. 0304181606.jpg0304181506a.jpg0304181608a.jpg0304181609.jpg0304181611.jpg0304181617.jpg0304181614a.jpg

Upvote 0
Still amazing finds even if broke, the ones in pics 5 and 6 don't really look broke to me but I'm not an authority at all on points. Good that you could get out and hunt, today was a good day for it!

Looks like a fun day! Any/all finds are good!

There were a couple whole tools but I was just glad to be out it was nice here sunshine and about 60 degrees. I like the different colors and types of materials.

Yeah I found a bunch of pieces I am greatful for anything I find .We got a several inches of rain lately I wish I more worked ground to hunt and more time but you have to work with what you have.

Great finds! What do you think the artifact is in photo 4? I just found something just like that but I don’t know what it is

Wow you found a lot of stuff today would of been some killers there if full! you must have a really good spot!

Good finds, nice material

There were a couple whole tools but I was just glad to be out it was nice here sunshine and about 60 degrees. I like the different colors and types of materials.

You aint lying about the nice day even though I was working. I find so much beautiful chipped material but not much made from it just chipped a little. Now that you got all of the broken ones out of the way on your next trip you should find the whole ones. Thanks for sharing, rock

The translucent piece is worked all around it, you cant see the flaking in the picture but I would also call it a scraper or it could have been used as a knife I guess

maybe a hand made gun flint or two there too.

you have some productive land there, why cannot I find so much in indiana?

I like the blue hornstone scrapper with the white cortex on it. Screams Tennessee.

Looks like you're in a good spot...looks like some thumbscrapers in there also...mjm

Wow! That is some beautiful material! Broken or not they each have a story and how exciting to find so much in one day! Congrats

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back