Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Illuminati.

Watch yourself. They don't like it when you draw attention to them.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok?

Kinda failing to see the point of all these "marked halves posts" lately.

I've said it many times before and I'll say it again, marking coins is an exercise in futility. Unless there was only <one> source for all the halves in the country its a complete and utter stab in the dark, i.e. worthless.

No offense, but it doesn't tell you anything about circulation, it doesn't scare off anyone "worth scaring", it only wastes the time of the marker to search less halves, which by default I guess I appreciate.

Anyways, just getting sick of all these posts, again.

HH,
Bigheed

*edit* I forgot the word <one> for all the grammar Nazi's

OP
OP
B

Bunky211

May 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the point of marking your coins if nobody posts when they find them?

I figured it was common courtesy and the marker would be glad to see where his coin had landed. Not trying to figure out anything about circulation but I think it's neat seeing the path of a coin after it leaves your hands. I have never marked a coin and never will, just wanted to pass on the information in case the last owner of the coin had a purpose for marking it or was a member here and just wanted to see where it went. Sorry for inconveniencing you, but in all fairness, the title of the post clearly describes the topic and it was your choice to click it and read.

Hopefully someone will appreciate the post.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know, I'm not "mad at you" , I just think the point of CRH is about what you searched and what you found, marking and marked coins are not "finds" in my opinion.

There's no inconvenience and yes I chose to read your post because I wanted to say my 2 cents on it.

No worries.

HH
Bigheed

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Illuminati.

Watch yourself. They don't like it when you draw attention to them.

What does a half marked "5 12" in red sharpie have to do with that subject? Am I missing something? Maybe it's all the fluoride in the water starting to get to me.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marking halves shows you how mny of your coins are coming back to you, and how fast.

It is like a barometer.

Their is a lot of info to be gleaned from marking halves.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
What is the point of marking your coins if nobody posts when they find them?

I figured it was common courtesy and the marker would be glad to see where his coin had landed.

Hopefully someone will appreciate the post.

I would like to see someone post if they found one of mine, I have been saving some that I have found and was going to post the picks of all of them for everyone to see if they see theirs in the bunch, but now I'm kinda second guessing that.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it could be my mark... i mark about 20 per batch, a "B" or "Buff" "Buf Boy" on the front, and sometimes a date on the back... used to be exact date, ex: 5 31 12
but recently i have just been marking the month and year, ex: 6 12-june of 2012

pictures would help, let me know if you get more!
HH
Buff

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What does a half marked "5 12" in red sharpie have to do with that subject? Am I missing something? Maybe it's all the fluoride in the water starting to get to me.

The Illumiati mark halves and then lurk here, waiting to see where they show up.
It is a way of seeing which CRHs hunt WHERE, and how coins spread.

They then use that information to treat coins with a mind control chemical.
This chemical is activated when signals from HAARP react with fluoride in the the water, creating a harmonic vibration in the coins.
The harmonic vibration then turns the holder of the coin into their mind slave.

By marking the coins, and determining where to place coins so they strategically arrive where they WANT them too, their nefarious efforts are more effecient.

They worked this plan out in their underground base during the Bilderburg conference.

OP
OP
B

Bunky211

May 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Diggit I never would have thought of that. I think I should stop CHRing because I don't want any stalkers or anything like that, thanks for the heads up!

As far as the search, 3 boxes of halves and 1 1964 90% which was in the same box as the marked coin. It was simply 6 12 with no exact date or anything else on the other side. I was expecting to see Buff's name on the other side but was blank.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i typically mark both sides, but sometimes only one side, PM sent... I sometimes mark the edge of my marked halves with silver sharpie too.. man, i have too much time on my hands, HA.
Wow Diggit I never would have thought of that. I think I should stop CHRing because I don't want any stalkers or anything like that, thanks for the heads up!

As far as the search, 3 boxes of halves and 1 1964 90% which was in the same box as the marked coin. It was simply 6 12 with no exact date or anything else on the other side. I was expecting to see Buff's name on the other side but was blank.

OP
OP
B

Bunky211

May 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay this was definitely your drop. The silver sharpie rimmed clad really had me excited, thanks good friend! :BangHead:

But thanks for leaving me a 90%er :icon_thumleft:

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ha, no problem bud! was the 90%er a walker or a ben? :)

my coin traveled over 800 miles in less than a month, makes you wonder... i've only gotten a few of my coins back myself.
keep an eye out for my marks folks..
HH
Buff

p.s. I am 95% sure this is my mark without seeing pics.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think its the lead paint chips!! Its ok we will go slow for you!!

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
I had to ... heeheehee

<<*edit* I forgot the word <one> for all the grammar Nazi's>>

It's "Nazis" as in a plural, not "Nazi's" as in a posessive. lololol. OKay, back to reality again. Sorry about that. Just struck a funny bone. :happysmiley:

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Touche ~ that is funny :-)

I type fast, I don't edit it for grammar like a paper I am turning in, only words that I omitted accidentally while thrash typing away. I view this as a "spoken conversation", who cares about grammar

I found a coin marked SM today......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread