found a low grade vein

MrLee

Mar 25, 2012
Tokyo & OC
Detector(s) used
Google Earth, BS Detector, $$
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking good! I need to get one of those. The wife is starting to complain about my boxes full of ore.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Awesome thread HB, and I too am looking forwrd to the reports of how this
vein plays out! (and also about the RJ crusher, as I've got a 14" on my Christmas
list!)

It seems that all of your pics are showing up 90º to the left. They are .png format,
so I'm unable to save them, rotate to correct position and re-post. Would it be possible
for you to rotate the images prior to posting them? Simple to do, and makes it a hellofa
lot easier to view them (keeping my head cocked like that makes me dizzieranhell..lol)

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the pic. We thought about buying one of these and I talked to him on the phone. He said he wouldn't send me a pic of the inside because I could copy it and make my own... So I wrote him off being I'm a retired engineer and am capable of making my own without his pics. But for the $500 he was asking, it was cheaper for me to buy it from him, but he couldn't figure that one out and wouldn't budge. I suggested feet for his and a jaw crusher, etc. He liked the ideas but wouldn't cut loose... lol So you answered my question for him :headbang:

Here's a fixed pic ¬¬

View attachment 753991

OP
OP
H

hbprospector

Jun 16, 2009
Reed,
It took one month to the day for me to get it. I also could have built one but it was way cheaper to buy his. I would not buy from him again. It is very well built though and worth the money. I think when I go bigger I will price out materials and build my own. At least the wait will be on my terms of tinkering. Lol

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hb is that down south or are you back up here on 41?

H-2 CHARLIE

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2012
on the rocks - so cal county line
Detector(s) used
Gold bug pro / Minelab GM 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that rock crusher unit , how many watt Gen. would it take to power the machine at min. ? Its not gas only is it ?

Last edited:

trikeman72

Feb 12, 2013
New crusher

Ahhhhh u got the one with gas engine. Sweet. I'm going with electric motor crusher only cuz I'm taking my gas powered generator with me. I also got a 110v jackhammer/drill so I'm stoked.
Told them to hold on my order tho. I seen another seller with same kind of design usin different name on eby and color looks to be only difference. And it is like 200 less?? Just got leerie and 200 beans in a big saving if same crusher lol.
Awesome that u got color on first rock!! I've got tons of tailings with visible gold/silver so this excites me
Thanks for pics

OP
OP
H

hbprospector

Jun 16, 2009
Crushing rocks is fun now

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130309_204630.png
    ForumRunner_20130309_204630.png
    185.7 KB · Views: 172

MrLee

Mar 25, 2012
Tokyo & OC
Detector(s) used
Google Earth, BS Detector, $$
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Careful, your going to start an OC Gold Rush. How many days work is that?

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy caca your in it, keep it going great gold HB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread