Found a new display cabinet check this out!!!!!!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Locodigger found this cool display case on craigs list in my town a few miles from where I live. this thing is cool the sides pull straight up and out it also has a base I can set it on and it will spin on it. Its minus 17 degrees and 40 below wind chill so this was the day to fix up my Treasure desk living room spot. just wanted to show off my new find Thanks Kevein I need to get out to find more stuff to put in it IMG_0448.JPG IMG_0449.JPG IMG_0450.JPG IMG_0451.JPG IMG_0452.JPG Of course pics are sideways it matches are weather any how my new cabinet , Tommy I put some of my prize finds on the shelves in those little picture frames a Jamestown expo coin 1907 a Railroad tag a medal from Argentina Dodge bros tag ect

Last edited:
Upvote 86

DirtDigginDan

Jul 3, 2018
Buffalo,MN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett Propointer 2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very nice case! I have been thinking about getting one as soon as I have enough stuff to fill one!:tongue3:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Everything You Have Looks Great Tommy! Very Nice of Loco to help out with a nice case find!

Kace

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice case! I have been thinking about getting one as soon as I have enough stuff to fill one!:tongue3:
Trust me I am too I have a couple things worth putting in there funny thing is I put my silver dollars half dollars dimes pennies silver nickels in plastic holders and the large display cases which costs more than a lot of those coins are worth lol they have more value to me than to anyone who I would sell them to which I wont, Tnetters get it not many others

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Kace that's what I love about this site we all help each other with info Ids congrats when we can/ Ive given two pin pointers to others I have a tnetter helping me with doing maps and gps on my phone. Who else could understand going out hunting and finding a few coins and love it and be excited about what we might find as much as what we do. Tnetters is who!!!!!! lol People will ask me are you looking for a buried treasure !!!!!Well yep that's always a possibility... but ya never know.....

Last edited:

Horst

Apr 13, 2017
Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 + SDC2300
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
some people go in style some people don't! Man, you got it!!!!!!!!!! VERY sharp looking!!!

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tommy, beautiful displays Man! Can't wait to hunt with you again this year and watch you add some beauties to your collection!

Brendan75

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2017
Pretoria
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800/ Garrett AT pro/ Minelab X- terra 305/ Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi wow nice display cases. :icon_thumright:All your finds are nicely organised. I would love to see a close up of some of those finds

Gene Mean

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2016
Central NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Equinox 800
Eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looks good, and organized. I'm still trying to figure out where to put things.

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I go in retail stores, and find myself looking at the display cabinets more than what's in them, thinking "This would look good filled with old bottles (or arrowheads, relics, etc.)". Then reality reminds me that I don't have the room for the cabinets or the artifacts to fill 'em all. Not to mention, the chicks wondering why this old fart is hanging around the women's cosmetics section (they always have the best lighted cases!).

Great score, Tommy!

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I can't seem to find a decent sized display that doesn't cost 2 bills or more. All the ones I find are missing shelves or cracked tops!! You have a nice set up there Tommy!

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's a good looking display cabinet Tommy. Did ya pick it up new of used? If ya got it new, P.M. me where ya got it... "D"

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tommy, not only the case, but the whole room looks good. Very nice.

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice piece! Hope you get to fill it up!

beau-bc

Mar 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
MXT&Deus for relics &coins
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice case,very nice room, doesn’t look anything like mine. Well done.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can find a good deal on a cabinet where one or more panes of glass is missing, you can go to a reputable glass retailer (auto glass) and have them remake one for you. They should have the right thickness glass, or if you have a piece of glass already they should have the means to cut it to size and sand the edges. Hope this doesn't sound too entailed.

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a nice set up Tommy, also looks like your going to need a bigger room soon. Keep digging buddy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions