Rockhoppernc

Jan 17, 2014
Asheville
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my Nokta pointer today and man this thing is killer. I had pre ordered my At pointer but got tired of waiting and glad I did. I wonder how much money the other company lost by getting beat on their release date?!? Baahhhh
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1427215219.004640.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1427215239.958745.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 2
Rockhoppernc,
Life just got GOOD for you my friend!!! GL & HH!!!

Nice...let us know how it works out.

Canceled my PPAT as well....ordered in early Feb and then told mid-Arpil since I was mid-list. No thanks. Told myself eastern Colorado is dry enough...so got the regular PP.

If I do get a waterproof one...this Nokta will be the one.

They have made so much off the AT and original propointer I don't think it will put them in the red

They have made so much off the AT and original propointer I don't think it will put them in the red

Correct...but I would think the Nokta took a small bit of steam out of it. Nokta reviews seem good so far. I know Garretts lengthy marketing hype and failure to deliver demands to most dealers turned alot of people off.

That Lola exactly like my macro pointer even down to the holster are they the same company?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back