Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not only did I have no luck but a guy in front of me hit a deer and knocked it down a ravine. He checked his car and took off and I was left to go see if it was dead. I had Charlie with me and did not want him to see me shoot it if I had to, so I parked a ways off and left him in the truck. I climbed down to the deer and was checking to see if it was alive and man....... three other deer stood about 20 feet from me watching me. It was really sad. The deer was dead without a mark on him and i guess he broke his neck. Then.... as i was continuing home.. ANOTHER huge deer with the biggest rack that I have seen ran right in front of me. Thank God i was able to stop without hitting him! I know a few hunters here will laugh at me but I am from California.... Los Angeles and having deer around is new to me. While i have nothing against hunters... I just could not do it. The deer look to much like Charlie :wink:

Ohio_Doug

Dec 5, 2007
Southeast Ohio
What! You had 3 deer within 20 feet and did'nt take a single one? They would not have stood a chance in these parts.....mmmm deer jerky for long time :P

OP
OP
Airborne80

Airborne80

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohio_Doug said:
What! You had 3 deer within 20 feet and did'nt take a single one? They would not have stood a chance in these parts.....mmmm deer jerky for long time :P

Hey now! Not in front of Charlie! ;D ;D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread