Found An Early One

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find pic. You have the eye. Great artifact.

scotto

Bronze Member
Dec 23, 2006
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Sweet little find.

I find them made out of the same material here, pretty much either that or novaculite.

RichPA

Sep 21, 2009
I like seeing your finds. Thanks for sharing. I wish my creeks produced the artifacts your creeks produce. Your in a good spot and I'm glad you share those finds with us. Sweet find....

OP
OP
Th3rty7

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
Thanks guys, funny thing about that fish is I saw it before I noticed the point. As I was going over to check it out I saw the point. It was in an area I usually just overlook because it's larger rocks and shale, tough hunting. I'll be checking the spot regularly from now on. That fish had pecked marks, I think a bird got him, didn't see any signs of polishing though, lol.

OP
OP
Th3rty7

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
RichPA said:
I like seeing your finds. Thanks for sharing. I wish my creeks produced the artifacts your creeks produce. Your in a good spot and I'm glad you share those finds with us. Sweet find....

My pleasure Rich, appreciate the kind words. It's all mutual, I really enjoy seeing what everyone is finding and the types and materials from around the country. I've got some more recent finds I'll add shortly.

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope they are recent! That fish is starting to smell LOL!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread