P1271798.JPG
    574.9 KB · Views: 414
  • P1271797.JPG
    P1271797.JPG
    670.3 KB · Views: 359

Will Penny

Greenie
Aug 28, 2009
Richard Ray is alive and well living in N.E. Texas...He won the World Gold Panning Championship for men and his daughter also won the title for women many moons ago in California. As far as the Phantom :headbang: :notworthy: :laughing9:

Will Penny

Greenie
Aug 28, 2009
fill_t_rich said:
Richard Ray is alive and well living in N.E. Texas...He won the World Gold Panning Championship for men and his daughter also won the title for women many moons ago in California. As far as the Phantom :headbang: :notworthy: :laughing9:
Richard Ray designed and built the Phantom.

Richard Ray

Feb 20, 2011
East Texas
Detector(s) used
Many brands, Magnetometer, GPR, Side Scan, etc.
Will Penny said:
fill_t_rich said:
Richard Ray designed and built the Phantom.
I also designed several other brands of detectors, including an underwater detector that is still being sold today and one of the "mini" detectors, which I never manufactured. I did supply other manufacturers with small plastic cases that were originally a redesigned aircraft instrument case and aluminum shafts which were built in Lincoln, NE.
You mentioned one of my daughters, she was a "Master Diver" and the other daughter was a certified "Dive Master" for my company. The oldest is still a diving instructor, here are a couple photos of her, here at home today and over 30 years ago, in Costa Rica...
Richard Byrd Ray

Attachments

• Seldon 4.jpg
    Seldon 4.jpg
    747.8 KB · Views: 259
  • Seldon on beach in Costa Rica 4.jpg
    Seldon on beach in Costa Rica 4.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 250

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread