found another gold class ring.

imagearhead

Sep 15, 2012
Cincinnati OHIO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250. 6.5x9 coil
Bounty Hunters Quick Silver2
Bose, over the ear noise reduction and volume control headphones wireless.
Garrett propointer.. I love the new one.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As if finding my first Gold ring (ever) this past January and being able to locate the owner wasn't awesome enough.... I decided to revisit the same park field again. As it turned out, that wasn't such a bad idea. I found yet another 10k class ring. Only this time it was a woman's High school ring, class of 1965. Yes, it has initials inside..... And yes, I'm trying to find the owner. Sorry for not having the photos. I'm still having tons of trouble uploading and attaching pictures from my phone to my posts. Never was able to post photos from the other ring in January either.... Gl and hh.

Upvote 7

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done, good luck with your secondary hunt. It's what I would do everytime, nothing bets that feeling, even better than finding it in the first place.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on 2 golds! I've never had any issues posting pics on TNet like I have on many of the other forums. It's much easier on here when using the smart device app vs a pc

OP
OP
imagearhead

imagearhead

Sep 15, 2012
Cincinnati OHIO
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an Android phone. I'm unable to just pull photos from my phone photo album. Although, I was able to take new photos and create a file. I just wasn't able to drag and drop like the step #2 asked. So I don't know what to do otherwise. I'm not very tech savvy.

OP
OP
imagearhead

imagearhead

Sep 15, 2012
Cincinnati OHIO
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also thought that I had located the original owner of the ring but it turned out to NOT be her. High school rings are, in my opinion, much more difficult to locate owners from.

rodarian

Jul 20, 2014
upstate New York
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, ACE250, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have an Android phone. I'm unable to just pull photos from my phone photo album. Although, I was able to take new photos and create a file. I just wasn't able to drag and drop like the step #2 asked. So I don't know what to do otherwise. I'm not very tech savvy.

I'm with you. I always hook my phone up to my PC and upload them there, then I post my pics from my PC. Good luck on finding the owner. I'm sure she will be ecstatic.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread