Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Came across a drivers lic while out hunting on the beach. Any information about where I might post I found a drivers license? Or I could just mail it back to the young man. Happy 4th of July...

If you do decide to mail (I would)... do so quickly before he spends money on a new one. Depending on how deep your pockets are 1-2 day delivery (overnight). If it's local go to the internet, phone book or enter his address for him to come get. Good job...!!!

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Google the name and address and see if you can find a phone number, or resume with contact number or email. If you can't find any way to quickly contact them you could call the DMV of the state he is from and see if they would contact him..

OP
OP
D

dirtfishingirl

Greenie
Feb 22, 2014
Panhandle FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the answers. I found his step mother on the web and called her. She will put me in touch with him. I did post in craigslist under lost n found. One persons called but not the right guy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread