Found heavy ring

mark43

Apr 8, 2007
Peru, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 whites m6
Found heavy ring yesterday. Inside it says "Mexico" and I think it says "920". Also, I found today but not with picture is, one dime, one penny, and one nickel. It was a fun find because, first I found the dime and then a penny in the same hole. I buried up the hole and my ace kept telling me there was a nickel inside the same hole. So, I redug up the hole and I did find a nickel inside there as well. That was the first time that ever happened to me. So, to all you newbies out there, make sure you always recheck the hole because you never know what else you may find inside there. Sorry, this is the best that I can do with the pics. HH all. mark43

Attachments

• ring 01 (Small).jpg
    ring 01 (Small).jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 655
  • ring 02 (Small).jpg
    ring 02 (Small).jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 657
  • ring (Small).jpg
    ring (Small).jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 651
Upvote 0

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Congrats, that's a beauty of a ring. Huge is right!! :o
The stamp probably says 925 and the 5 just didn't form well when they stamped it. Great find, keep em coming, good luck!

Smiles!
BDoo

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
damn that thing is a monster! nice find!

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Nice ring.

Had the coin thing happen to me twice. First time pulled 5 pennies out of one hole. Second time 3 quarters, 2 dimes and four pennies from one hole. Always scan before filling that hole in.. :)

psgen

Apr 25, 2005
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 - White's Spectra V3i - White's XLT - Minelab Excaliber II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D :D :D :D you got one, congrats Mark. Great find many more to come I'm sure.....when are we going out again, I need some more silver ;D just kidding..........oh by the way I now own that 1821 Roy got the other day, such a sweet find I couldn't resist adding it to my collection.
Psgen

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread