FOUND HUMAN REMAINS

S

SASQUASH

I was hiking around not to far North of Scull Valley of the beaten path when I saw a bone sticking out of the hill side I have found bones before so I pulled it out. Right away I new it was A human femur & there was a black lining all around the bones I think they must have burned the body before they buried him I say him cuse the size of the bone. After getting no wear with all the places I had talked to from coroner to the local Indian's, It is on B.M.L. land so I talked to them also. I went back & put more rocks on the grave for it was eroding pretty bad. well I was there I noticed a lot of shards & obsidian on the ground I could hardly see what looked to be a rusty piece of metal washing up out of the ground. I pulled it out it is the spike in the pic. below about 12in. long looks to be hand forged & old . I think it was used by the guy in the ground & that he went to this spot to die. Just my thought tho. I well be going back in a few weeks well try it again see ho wants him. If not I can sell him on E-Bay o I cant do that any more darn o well bad sasquash bad. SASQUASH <>< ;D 8)

Attachments

• spike1.JPG
    spike1.JPG
    4.1 KB · Views: 695
Upvote 0
F

Floater

So the shards were their but its on BLM land formerly probably apache or some other indigenous tribe and no on wants to take any responsibility for it. HMMM maybe you could call the Bureau of Indian affairs to see if they know or want to do something. With all the pottery there you would think it might be an indianburial ground from long ago and he just wanted to lay himself to rest with his ancestors. Well keep your day job Sasquash. I don't See any real embellishments quality's in your writing so I will have to try my hand at this story if you don't mind. I will write it under my Pseudo name (when I write only of course.) John Grisham. Thats right its me. Your probably wondering what am I doing posting to a Sasquash. well the truth is I'm researching for my newest book. I plan on calling it The spiked Native American. ( cant be to carefull these days,always politically correct.) Now as you can assume from the title it could mean either a dude that is drunk or dude that has a spike in him. This always draws the reader in since the double intendra could mean two things. (did I just repeat something there.Oh screw it the publisher will edit when I'm done.) So the story opens in the desert. The sun is glistening down and the heat is dry.In the distance a figure looms eerily off the desert floor. I don't really care though because its time for lunch.I sit down and open up my Jello Pudding Pack.HMMMM I love jello. (thats the first commercial in the story. I make millions on it before a book is even sold) Oh Damn I just spilled My Coca cola I sure hope this spot comes out. I may have to soak it all night. Damn. My wife leans over and says , It OK honey I,ll just use some Zout on it.( Two commercials combined into one incededent,Brilliant,Cha ching I just made another mill and we haven't even finshed the first chapter. Damn I'm good..........
great stuff Sasquash. I want to hear about the tooth next when you finally get back there.

Signed
J G

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
? ? A l l? ? I? ? ?C a n? ? ? S a y? ? ?I s? ? ?H U H? ? ?

;D J E F F

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
This is really some bone dry humor-guess I'll just have to come back to marrow and see what's rattling around. ;D

Sorry, had to dig DEEP for that one.

F

Floater

free2Dtect said:
Good for growing plants!! Proven that someone planted there before.
ROFLMAO Once again FREE no warning and my coffee is now on the keyboard again LOL

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By the way, Sasq. & Floater
Great Stories.

I enjoyed Both. Confusing, But Enjoyable :D

J E F F

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who ya Askin' Free. ?

I got that right away.

I don't see any confusion on that one

J E F F

groundfisher

Mar 27, 2005
Merrill,Wi.
Now that Iv'e read my bedtime stories I can go to sleep.
Just hope I don't have any nightmares about dead indians.
Finders keepers SASQUASH!

rahrahmah

Greenie
Apr 4, 2005
BC, Canada
haha, when you said there would be a picture I was a little scared to look! Cool story. I don't know how I'd feel if I found a body!

OP
OP
S

SASQUASH

Hay this body thing is getting popular I will be keeping a look out for more. Might have to make a new topic site Human remains. THANK YOU for all the POST'S SASQUASH<><

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then there was this family that built a home over an Indian burial ground and when they turned on their TV late at night.......................... Wait! That one has been done.....Never mind!

F

Floater

free2Dtect said:
Just got back from work, I was refering to the ashes Sasquatch said he found. Why what did you think I meant?

Dead Bodys, Pushing up the Daisys . Good for planting.

greenswinger

Feb 17, 2005
ms
Who dealt this mess ? Is jeff really a computer chip like i have long suspected ? Programed to watch out for certain buzz words . ??? ::)

sparkymaster

Feb 21, 2005
South Ogden, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX-XLT-M-6
If you do find someone that wants to claim the body they may have a "BONE" to pick with you for taking the spike. It's how they found him with their detectors to leave flowers each year. Just kidding. I couldn't help it.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
greenswinger said:
? ?Who dealt this mess ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Is jeff really a computer chip like i have long suspected ?? ?Programed to watch out for certain buzz words .? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ???? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?::)

You Guesed it ;)

The Buzz Word is "BUZZ" ;D

Cladius

Mar 8, 2004
You have to wonder how many body's are found by mder's every year. I know hunters always turn them up when they hit the woods every fall. I have found bones that turned out to be from a cemetary they had moved when a road went in. Fingers and skull bones creepy.

OP
OP
S

SASQUASH

Hay Dell thanks for the cool pic's.Finding body's just a nother service from the M.D.ers of America. SASQUATSH <><

ghost surf

Dec 11, 2004
I hope you are goshing about this story...Because your interupting a crime scene or digging up a private burial grounds....which could be a serious offence..Note! I am not a Police or that of any Law profession...I do how ever know some laws pertaining to that which is spoken of!

Think this real fast!

Sorry! I don't mean to be a spike in your side! ;D ::) Get it?

Quote{ This looks like a case for......UNDERDOG or DUDLEY DO-RITE!
Sorry....Underdog hit a wall and will be temporally be out of business and Dudley met a train on his way to the crime scene...And now he's all over the place and can't be there!} ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D}

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions