Found images possible on a map ....Faces body forms!

ghost surf

Dec 11, 2004
In my State I really like this one area, I only been there once or twice. It is in an area where Indians once roamed and lived. The area is has lots of legends and roomers of different things and bluffs everywhere in that area.while looking at a goggle and map satellite of the one spot, you I can see faces inside faces and body shapes...It is all over that area..I asked one other person to look at it and he says it just looks like plowed fields, So I drove around the whole area, it is only about twenty+ miles from where I live.I noticed all the grounds tree's Forest and fields then went back to the map satellite to dig in for a better look...I still see faces..You can only zoom in so far but backing off real far I still see faces and more faces and body shapes in the area where the tree's are....It is like crop
formation or like those shapes of animals/spiders mystery shapes and landing strips ect you see of million years ago. There is a canyon just like going down into Meteorite canyon, It is not to deep ,but as you drive into this valley it is completely surrounded by bluff hills except a small road top get out and the road you drive into it. I study meteorites and what I have seen of what meteorite hits look like ..this area is very close to what an area would look like...VERY COOL Area..But faces and shaped of animals surround the place.Might be our states greatest hidden treasure.Thats not the only thing I noticed at doing a topical map from a very far distance it looks like an Indian or person riding a horse pointing!! NO KIDDING! sort of Three dimensional cool!

The Indian is leaning down on their knees almost in a praying position and the other is facing that one with a bluff in between...maybe a secret hidden treasure or burial grounds!

I also want to know if no-one knows of this and it is what I dream it could be would I get the credit for finding this spot! They name it after me!!! ;D
REALLY!
I am talking of at least a 6 mile square area or more! 100 acres or more type of thing HUGE!

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
All the coments you will get at this point is,
Where are the pictures????
Best to post a couple and bypass that.

Sounds like something I would really enjoy looking at.

Thom

K

Kentucky Kache

Where are the pictures? ??? ;D

Old Dog is right, we wanna see.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread